Mon 11/07/16 08:47 AM
Do you bring honey or do you sting?:smile:

no photo
Mon 11/07/16 01:36 AM
Offer something other than gold and see if they are more interested in that

no photo
Mon 11/07/16 12:54 AM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Mon 11/07/16 12:55 AM
So what is it that We The People see in Trump?

Their bully

Justified by feeling they need a bully on their side

no photo
Sat 11/05/16 04:19 PM
x3

no photo
Sat 11/05/16 04:00 PM
Well, every one of us has his/her opinion.

That's what makes this forum so interesting.

I appreciate when someone shares an honest opinion even if is totally opposite one.

CrystalFairy & IgorFrankensteen thanks for sharing yours! :-)

Now thats what I call a loving attitude

no photo
Sat 11/05/16 03:54 AM
My intention is to trip gently into love

no photo
Sat 11/05/16 12:17 AM
Well put Peggy.

Even if you speak the same language you will inevitably at times have different meanings for the same woŕd. So even if you speak the same language you have to learn indaviduals language as well.

Not only spoken language but there is another language we all use which is our actions. We believe our actions are sendinga clare message assuming our partner knows the meaning we assign to our actions.

understanding that our understanding is not nescasarly anothers understanding is helpful in being understood. :-)

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 11:38 PM
What do you think about it?

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 10:25 PM
thrice a day

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 10:09 PM

I don't know what "acts of service" means.

When i offered to sweep your chimney.that was an act of service pitchfork

Love is when self serving looks like gift givingrofl

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 07:58 PM

Is there anyone on this site that can give us a beffitting definition of Love and what he Understand by relationships ?

Love is the 7th sense of humans that destroys all the six senses & makes the person non-sense huh

Got to agree with that.

Love is also expecting a reward and thinking you have got it even if it never turns up.
Love this thread:heart: frustrated

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 07:32 PM
Number 6 is where I run into trouble.

I interpret that as agreeing/accepting another world view.
The act of accepting another's world view is a form of encouragement.

My ex's preference for cut flowers and my preference of long lasting artificial flowers was an example of number 5 going wrong.

I have learnt the value of impractical giftsflowers

One of the few things I agree with in the bible is that a couple are better served by being some what equally yoked in regard to their belief system. But like most things this is not an absolute. We are well served by a degree of diversity in our view

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 07:05 PM
because Modified DNA

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 08:56 AM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Thu 11/03/16 08:58 AM

it's all a choice... people are born with no sexual desires, they acquire them later in life, which is a choice everyone makes... i'm pretty sure thats what the article is saying...

You choose to go through puberty?

you choose who you have sex with...no matter how anyone looks at it, that's the choice...

In the end its the woman that chooses who I have sex with. :smile:

There is a huge difference between choosing to have sex with someone
and
Choosing to desire someone

In fact we have little if any control over who or what we desire. We do have choice as to which desires we act on though.

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 04:55 AM
If you have it to give I dare say others have it to give

no photo
Wed 11/02/16 11:19 PM
Now that could cause an about face on the idea of instant attraction

no photo
Wed 11/02/16 11:15 PM
Wonder how long before they get sued when someone spills their hot coffee

no photo
Wed 11/02/16 11:11 PM

it's making the country worse, every time someone is "offended" by comments that are actually true just makes me wanna throw up

IMO people aren't keeping a lot of the comments they should keep to themselves to themselves anymore. Doesn't matter if they're "true."

IMO thanks to things like the internet where people get used to saying whatever they feel at any time I think it's translating to "real life."

Used to be people got by with either ignoring others or giving dirty looks.
A while ago I was in a grocery store and I kept hearing people walk by this fat lady on a shopping cart scooter making all sorts of snide, denigrating toned, comments as they passed her making sure she could hear them. "Fat btch should be in jenny craig not krogers, should be walking for food not riding this isn't a drive thru, she's so fat, that btch smells fat, being real," nasty comments.

If people kept the vitriol to themselves in public, if self control of emotionally driven comments in public was improving with the availability of anonymous online venting which you can choose to not read, I would still agree with the whole "pc is crap! f' pc! pc in the toilet! It's ruining the country! I'm politically incorrect!"

But that's not happening.

IMO people are becoming more emboldened to spout whatever they feel about others at any time, any place, demanding others accept and validate it. Not the truth of the words so much as the emotions driving them.

If people can't keep things to themselves...someone is going to draw lines somewhere to designate what's acceptable.
That's just reality.

IMO that's what "pc" is and what "pc" is meant to be applied to.

Not those capable of living in polite society, letting the fat lady do her grocery shopping without narration, keeping comments meant to hurt others to themselves.

I remember having to pick up a grandma from a nursing home for thanksgiving once and drive her to dinner.
She had an accident on the ride. I had no idea she wore adult diapers.
She smelled so bad. I was driving with my head partway out the window.
I couldn't just leave her by herself in the car so had to bring her into a store with me as I got her clean ones so her sister could change her. She had no idea who I was.

If while doing that some guy started walking around us in the store saying "man that btch stinks! She crapped herself! Jesus that's bad. That crazy ol' btch f'ing smells like sht! You should just dump her in a home man and let her die! This isn't a sewage treatmant facility, get that fat old crazy crap smelling btch out of here!"
am I supposed to say "you know what? You're right. I was going to tell you to shut up and watch your mouth...but that'd be telling you to be PC. And that's ruining the country You're just being politically incorrect while speaking the truth."
Or am I supposed to simply be a silent punching bag for an emotional verbal assault until we got out of there.

If all old ladies everywhere start getting dumped on by groups for leaving their home for the way they smell (crap, perfume too strong, cats, mothballs, whatever) it can't just be the responsibility of each individual interaction anymore.

IMO anymore I think "PC" should really be "WBPCF" Widespread Bad Parenting and Community Failure.

People stop taking responsibility for what comes out of their mouth, believing that "truth" is some sort of legal defense against civility, then government pushing "political correctness" is a natural consequence.

Thank you for articulating that so wellflowerforyou