Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 08/08/22 09:52 AM
It is a paid site! All the messages I get are auto responses in Russian! Then they say something, then I respond. They don't respond to my response, it is usually a stupid question. Everyone here is fake and not really looking for someone. It is a waste of time like most all dating sites.

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 05:41 AM
I know many couples who were married and just BF/GF and they broke up and remained friends. There is nothing wrong with that. Jealousy is the same as Insecure. If you are jealous, then you are insecure in your relationship and you should look into your own heart and figure out why you feel the way you do. Communication goes a long way. You should talk about all this without getting upset or mad so you both come to understand each others feelings in the situation. I can tell you form experience. I was married for 30 years before my divorce. You always love that person, although you may not be "In Love" with them anymore.

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 04:30 AM
Well Sassy,
It seems that most men do have that problem. They really are mostly concerned about the one thing. However, there are a few out there that dont look at sex as the one thing when they are looking. I have met a few women that were way more gung ho for sex before it even crossed my mind. They were even talking about it before we met. So, That was a short lived date. I have certain things that I dont do. First, I do not and never had a one night stand. I have never had sex on the first date. I want to get to know someone before I jump into bed with them. Not that I dont enjoy it, but its not all there is to a relationship. Just cull through the riff raff and one day , your prince charming will ride up and sweep you off your feet. Even though I do believe in Love at first sight, I also know that love developes over time. You can fall for someone very quickly, but to really love someone takes time. Loving someone isn't just sex, it is understanding that person and tolerating them through trial and tribulations, as well as the good times. Good luck in your search