Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 05/30/23 09:42 PM
https://www.deviantart.com/symphonic-doll

I love drawing in any form. Started as a traditional artist and have moved to digital. I can't go on enough about art in general lol

no photo
Tue 05/30/23 09:36 PM
I won't lie, am love food and love making it lol but a good old fashioned steak and salad or pizza rustica, I am in heaven lol

no photo
Tue 05/30/23 09:34 PM
I am going to put my thoughts in here as well. Being not only a single mother but the child of a mother that was single about half my childhood, I can honestly say that anyone going off statistics is also cutting short anyone that has and/or will succeed in these circumstances. I am a self employed artist, I am doing well for myself and my son, 9. He is well adjusted, getting wonderful grades in school, has many friends, and is physically healthy as well. It isn't the circumstances that make the person, it is what they make of their circumstances. Any single parent, whether a mother or father, works hard and it is sad to see them looked down on. So to an_one out there kicking *** and taking names for their kids, I am proud of you. Keep going and know that you have made it this far and they couldn't stop you. You got this!! Much love everyone :heart: