Community > Posts By > TallandIrish77

TallandIrish77's photo
Tue 01/21/14 05:08 PM

well why do we wanna get there? what is holding us back?

Fear of being hurt again and honestly im not sure because im still willing and still looking and yet im still waiting to find someone to connect with someone to share things with someone to confide in.

TallandIrish77's photo
Tue 01/21/14 05:04 PM
I dont mean to sound negative on my profile or here and im not exactly sure what part you are referring to. As far as friends are concerned age doesnt mean anything to me i have had friends of all ages races religions sexual and preferences. When it comes to someone im looking to form a relationship with though its not just myself i bring into this relationship. Im also a father of a very young daughter who i have to think of as well. So with the custody of my child in mind i have been looking for someone in my area for example. Right now i dont have the means to try and date someone from another country or even on the other side of this one. Im not a picky person, but we all have our limits our interests and attractions. Some people like long hair some like facial hair some like tats or piercings. Just because someone doesnt find a certain trait attractive doesnt mean they negative. Im only putting down honesty and if it seems negative then i apologize for that but its not my intention. Its only information.

TallandIrish77's photo
Tue 01/21/14 04:40 PM
I like to think of myself as a decent guy but opinions will vary from person to person about any topic so the choice is up to you to decide. There are decent men and women everywhere.

TallandIrish77's photo
Tue 01/21/14 04:17 PM
Edited by TallandIrish77 on Tue 01/21/14 04:18 PM
So far i have had one person who wasnt even within a thousand miles of me who seemed really nice then suddenly deleted, a person who wouldnt take no and kept insisting on my number despite never having even chatted on here, a scammer who wanted to talk on yahoo, and someone who was old enough to be my mother. So my question is am i doing something wrong? Am i just so ugly women run away screaming or what? I have a lot of info on my profile im honest sincere romantic and understanding and im far from unintelligent. Any ideas?