KindHeartConnection's photo
Fri 01/03/14 08:44 PM
I'll try again....

Last year I was dating a stewardess. But it didn't work out. We never could make time together cause her schedule was always up in the air.

Fri 01/03/14 08:42 PM
oh I tried to put reply to the way back post about the cows.

Fri 01/03/14 07:46 PM
Yeah. I herd that one before :-P

Sun 12/22/13 02:37 AM
I look for non-traditional qualities compared to most people. Yes I want someone who is caring has self-respect, but I am most interested in a woman's values. A relationship (romantic or otherwise) is all about respect. My respect for a person is connected to how caring the person is. People express that in different ways. Sometimes it's through helping the less-fortunate, sometimes through helping leave a natural area a little cleaner, and other times it's through simply giving that one person a deep level of attention and empathy. As much as I would like to think that I could be totally open-minded, I don't yet feel that I could have a deep committed relationship with someone who wasn't either car-free or vegan because of the enormous positive effect that these choices have on the world.

Sun 12/22/13 02:27 AM
Thank you Newbiechick.
When we're young, we're still trying to figure ourselves out. Different people mature at different ages. For those still developing, the lack of self-respect will manifest in different ways. In this case through cheating. I have sympathy with anyone who goes out with such a person believing in monogamy. There are plenty of people (men and women) who are comfortable with open relationships. If both people are fine with that, then go have fun (just please be safe). But if you are honest with yourself, then you'll recognize that you're not able to provide a a completely faithful connection and let the woman decide if she's okay with that.
There are indeed men who can be faithful. Love isn't about seeing a hot girl and getting a hard-on. It's about deciding EVERY DAY that you will be devoted to this one human being. I wish for all of you out there that you can experience this because it's an awesome experience.