Community > Posts By > Wadeea gharsan

Wadeea gharsan's photo
Sat 07/15/23 08:54 AM
I am a poor man, can I find a woman I love?

Wadeea gharsan's photo
Sat 07/15/23 08:53 AM

Wadeea gharsan's photo
Sat 07/15/23 08:52 AM

Wadeea gharsan's photo
Sat 07/15/23 08:51 AM

Wadeea gharsan's photo
Sat 07/15/23 08:50 AM
for everyone who's looking for love and a real relationship what do you think about marriage from different cultures and countries?

good niec

Wadeea gharsan's photo
Sat 07/15/23 08:48 AM
A good loving relationship is better, sex isn't everything

Wadeea gharsan's photo
Sat 07/15/23 08:44 AM
Hm. Im frome Europe. But agree no only Americans women want money, man also. Only false tnx

I want a serious European wife

Wadeea gharsan's photo
Sat 07/15/23 08:42 AM
Im Asian women.I've married for 6ys. Im 27ys and i think im young . My husband is Asian man too. He 41ys. I have a boy 5ys. Im working everyday. But I always feel bored. My husband never understand me and he not really care about what I want. No gift, no wishing for special day... he seem just like his life... i live in Ireland with him and no friends no family... very congested

You are beautiful and I hope you live a sweet life

Wadeea gharsan's photo
Sat 07/15/23 08:41 AM
Hello Leo ...:wave: It is normal to fret about future relationships as a single parent .. many find love again after divorce and blended families are now very common . Work on healing your self esteem and have supports in place (rather tha focusing on a potential new partner). Wish you and your children a happy future x

good

Wadeea gharsan's photo
Sat 07/15/23 08:38 AM
I agree with everything Moomin said above. Especially the part about being active in the forums.

Let's face it, a huge part of finding someone on a site like this is luck. The pickings are very slim, and there are tons of scammers to sift through. The chances of any of us finding someone decent in our area, with the characteristics we are hoping to find are very low. I'd say just hang out in the forums, let your personality shine, and be open to meeting someone from other parts of the world. At the very least you can have fun posting!

Good luck! :wave:

Not all people are bad, there are good people, just don't lose hope

Wadeea gharsan's photo
Sat 07/15/23 08:36 AM
Yes people have met others in here . There iS a thread somewhere with success stories.
Just use the free version , no point in paying fir it cuz you can still , message , chat , view profiles , use the forum all free .
Yes they are many fakes and scammers on here which you will more than likely come across them . Just report and block pthem ,
And remember don’t give out personal detail, don’t give money etc .
If they ask to go off site , just tel them you can chat on here .
There are still many good people in here , some have met from the forums and others by connecting with them .
GOOD LUCK. :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

It is possible. I hope you find a partner. Your image is beautiful

Wadeea gharsan's photo
Sat 07/15/23 08:35 AM
does this app actually help you find someone or isit just a waste of time... and those who did find someone how did u go about things?? how :thinking: :question:

It is possible. I hope you find a partner. Your image is beautiful

Wadeea gharsan's photo
Sat 07/15/23 08:33 AM
Is it possible to find a partner here who will love you and your child? Has anybody? I've only been here for more than a week and I say that we could have the nicest introductory talk and then when they learn I have a daughter the conversation just dies a sudden death lol

I am here

Wadeea gharsan's photo
Sat 07/15/23 08:28 AM
please give me some advice, im excited but worried

hi I want my friend