Community > Posts By > ohdearpiglet

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:58 PM

call sears,tell them to bring a new one and remove the old one. case closed.

ok gimme ur credit card number babay ill be sure to do that i jus got my car fixed n paid 4 school n my sons school so im tapped out ..... so im still fixin the dryer i got thx for the help tho

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:03 PM
ive tried and like i said it got me as fara as disassembling it and locating things but it doesnt tel me stuff like elimating problems like mark here is helping w if i can by pass **** 2 find the problem then thatll b great

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:00 PM

I see this is going well...I need a drink just watching!
hahaha me 2 lol i need to get mark on the fone!!!!

I feel a mutual match in the making....laugh

hahaha im feelin sumthin w mark boy he knows what hes talkin bout HELP ME MARKIE

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:58 PM

I see this is going well...I need a drink just watching!
hahaha me 2 lol i need to get mark on the fone!!!!

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:56 PM

you should have two, (or three wires if you have a drum light} there should be a white, and a white with a blk stripe..these need to go together.
hmmm outta the dor i got a green n a yellow w red stripe outta the thermal fuse i got 2 blues next 2 that i got a red a red w white stipe n sum purples

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:49 PM

ok i disconnected the wire goin to the door plugged it in the same thig the ticking but nuthin else

wat did you plug it into
ok were do i put it....

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:45 PM
ok i disconnected the wire goin to the door plugged it in the same thig the ticking but nuthin else

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:37 PM
ok its a whirlpool gold elec i think umm ill get back 2 u on the model # ITS UN PLUGGED PPL cum on im not gd w this **** but im not stupid lol dammit screw warranties this is what we have men for lol ok lemme do the door thing

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:25 PM
ok how do i check all that stuff? i found the thermal fuse but how do i know if its good or not?

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:24 PM
cum on boys i have tried googling it thats how ive gotten this far buit how do i start ruling stuff out?? how do i check the dam fuse thingy

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:22 PM

it was working find then stoped it ticks so there is power going to it it just doesnt turn or heat...

where is the ticking comin from
ticking is cuming from the top on the control panel

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:21 PM

do you drink?????

yea that might help get drunk and forget about it lol

i could but i cant look cute with no dam dryer lol so i can sit n have a drink but id rather drink while watching one of u fix my dryer.... hehe

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:20 PM

do you drink?????

yes y is that stoping my dryer???? lol

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:20 PM
it was working find then stoped it ticks so there is power going to it it just doesnt turn or heat...

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:18 PM
elec whirpool gold

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:16 PM

ok this is gonna sound weird but i need help my dryer stoped working sum how i have managed to get it apart using tools i dont know and i have managed to rule out... the belt.. the belt is fine.. i have found the thermal fuse but how do i know if thats working or not? does ne body know bout this stuff i need help!!!

wat does the fuse look like

umm white plastic case w 2 blue wires cumin off the top.... n i tried kicking it now my foot hurts n its still broken I NEED MY DRYER!!! i love my dryer ahhh

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:13 PM
ok this is gonna sound weird but i need help my dryer stoped working sum how i have managed to get it apart using tools i dont know and i have managed to rule out... the belt.. the belt is fine.. i have found the thermal fuse but how do i know if thats working or not? does ne body know bout this stuff i need help!!!

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:11 PM
ok i dont know is dryers really qualify as technology or not but i need HELP my dryer stoped working i dunno how but i have managed 2 disassemble it using tools i dont know and i have mananged to rule out... the belt .. haha the belt if fine i found the thermal fuse no how do i know if thats working or not?? does anybody know ne thing bout this????

ohdearpiglet's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:42 PM
wow i cant beleive they mad u pay that!!! well i guessi was luck my x wanted nuthing 2 do w our son he wanted drugs booze and the young life even tho he was 13 yrs older than me... he didnt wanna b a dad and i didnt want his money i take care of my son myself and ive never asked for a dime and we never spoke again.. he is on the birth certif. if i wanted money it would b easy but its not worth it... my son is wonderful only prob is he doesnt know what a daddy is and hes getting the age where he knows his friends have daddies... what do i do bout that??

ohdearpiglet's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:57 AM
i just wanted to say i give serious props 2 all single fathers out there!!! im a single mom and have been for a while i have no help (finacialy or otherwise) and its hard as hell so men i know u go through it 2!!! there are good women out there (but like good men) they r few n far between but we are out there! i dunno bout lookin for my future ex husband but a good man will do haha just one question tho.... do u guys actually want a good woman or do9 u just say it bc it sounds good? bc all the good men r taken by horrible women which leave us gooduns w nuthin but kids....hmmm how does that work? but anyways keep up the good work daddies!!!! waving

Previous 1