Community > Posts By > ohdearpiglet

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 11/26/08 08:07 PM
every kid is different i have a son and yes he gets a spanking every now and again when he acts crazy he gets multipl warnings but in the end he knows whats gonna happen and how to stop it! after i spank him i dont yell tho bc he got his punishment! the spanking i feel isnt to hurt its more to suprize ( this is just my opinion) after one smack ive got his attention so i talk calmly to get him to calm down and i talk 2 him about y he got that spanking! the taking things away works some times! u as the parent have to assess the situation and provide the right punishment! sumtimes i can turn off the tv or take his book or toy and he got the point other times u have to be more creative! the most important thing is... and many parents on here have said it is... u need a routine and quality time!!! your friend was really young and things like patience and knowing what is appropriate and what is over doing it comes w age and time i dont know any 16 yr old that i feel really has the patients or maturity for a kid (doesnt mean there arnt any) but the kids acting out and its obvious the "whos the parent and whos the kid" line hasnt been put into place yet!! Good luck tho for the childs sake! just remember bad kids are rare bad parents and too many!!

ohdearpiglet's photo
Wed 11/26/08 07:28 PM
Hmmm settlin by sugerland Hit me w your best shot is great and survivor by reba is up there o yea and that carrie underwood song he'll think before he cheats haha

2 Next