Community > Posts By > SchnaughtTrew

SchnaughtTrew's photo
Sun 12/28/08 04:17 PM
:banana: jeffrey dahmer asks "are you finished with that?"

SchnaughtTrew's photo
Sun 12/28/08 04:05 PM
happy I like your profile, it reveals who you are and what you want,,you said you want friends. This is a good place to make some.

SchnaughtTrew's photo
Sun 12/28/08 08:34 AM
I do it all the time, makes shopping fun...I went into the neighborhood drugstore and was wandering up and down the aisles and noticed a clerk watching me, I (in my lost male manner) couldn't find what I was looking for. Finally, the clerk came and asked if she could help. I told her that I was looking for deodorant. "which kind", she asked while making a circular motion with her wrist, "You want the ball kind?" That's when I snapped back with "of course not! I want the underarm kind." I found powdered milk, powdered potato, powdered shakes. When I found the baby powder, I had to exclaim "Wow, you add water and you can get ANYTHING!" Just try asking a doctor why they're called hemmorhoids instead of assteroids.

SchnaughtTrew's photo
Sat 12/27/08 11:39 PM
It's okay bud, the joke was funny, I ain't goin' to judge ya. You just gotta show come class. I myself, could have gotten into trouble with that cow joke. All I would have to have done was tell the second half.....it had an abortion, now its de-calfnated ha-HAHpitchfork

SchnaughtTrew's photo
Sat 12/27/08 11:29 PM
how about the one where two cows are out in the field. One was complaining that she'd just been artificially inseminated. The other cow says "really?" "no bull" the first cow replies:banana:

SchnaughtTrew's photo
Sat 12/27/08 12:36 PM
What is the point of that question? I don't get it. If a person is dating you, it should be for YOU. I'm not saying that being with child is unimportant, but it isn't YOU. Some people like blondes, some people redheads or brunettes. I don't see anybody asking about that. If someone can't see your inner beauty because of a child, there is something wrong with them not you. I have issues in here because I'm 55, it doesn't make me less of a person, it just makes the other person more special for talking to me. Look at being with child as more of an advantage; it tends to cut the amount of garbage coming your way. They can't handle it and you're saved the heartache later. Stand on your own and let your inner beauty shine, believe me. Someone special will be drawn to the light. I hope that this helps:wink:

1 3 Next