Community > Posts By > horsegirl55

horsegirl55's photo
Tue 03/31/09 02:53 AM
Morning Friends!!!waving

Sorry, I haven't been around but I am having a busy spring. Have to put up a fence for the horses so I am always worn out and tired. I will be waiting for delivery of gates and fence post today. Then it is work...work...work. I will touch base when I can.flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

horsegirl55's photo
Tue 03/31/09 02:48 AM
:heart: :heart: :heart: To my dear friend Flame................my thoughts and prayers are with you!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

horsegirl55's photo
Fri 03/27/09 05:19 AM

Good Morning Everyone, the coffee does smell great HG.

How's things going Flame?huh

horsegirl55's photo
Fri 03/27/09 05:18 AM
Good morning Martha, Flame and merit,waving
Hope you have a wonderful day and a great weekend!!!!!!:banana:

horsegirl55's photo
Fri 03/27/09 03:19 AM

Have a great weekend everyone. I know I am. See you all later!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

horsegirl55's photo
Fri 03/27/09 03:15 AM

horsegirl55's photo
Fri 03/27/09 03:13 AM

Good morning All!flowerforyou

horsegirl55's photo
Wed 03/25/09 10:42 AM
Wooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Congrads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart: bigsmile :heart: bigsmile :heart: bigsmile

horsegirl55's photo
Wed 03/25/09 10:40 AM

Hey buddy it went good glad they're married. But a out of town wedding is kind of exhausting :) And back to work tomorrow lol oh boy :)

I sure did miss you!!!!flowerforyou
So glad you are back:heart:
Me missed you too I read things are going good :) with you :)

Going great! Had to change my profile. :banana: :banana: :banana:

How was the wedding?

horsegirl55's photo
Wed 03/25/09 02:51 AM
Edited by horsegirl55 on Wed 03/25/09 02:53 AM

horsegirl55's photo
Wed 03/25/09 02:50 AM

horsegirl55's photo
Wed 03/25/09 02:36 AM
Edited by horsegirl55 on Wed 03/25/09 02:45 AM

Good morning all!!!!!!!flowerforyou
Busy day with horses....see everyone when I can.waving

horsegirl55's photo
Wed 03/25/09 02:31 AM
Edited by horsegirl55 on Wed 03/25/09 02:33 AM

Good morningwaving
Have a great day!flowerforyou

horsegirl55's photo
Wed 03/25/09 02:18 AM

Hey buddy it went good glad they're married. But a out of town wedding is kind of exhausting :) And back to work tomorrow lol oh boy :)

I sure did miss you!!!!flowerforyou
So glad you are back:heart:

horsegirl55's photo
Tue 03/24/09 11:43 AM

Thanks guys for the support.

It may be in the stars, but you never know!

Keep your fingers crossed for me!bigsmile

Love you all!!!!!:heart:

All that matters is the stars in your eyes and the pitty pat of your heart! Enjoy it for as long as it lastsflowerforyou

Oh and my heart does go pitty pat every time he calls. He does call often. Not like the other guy that never paid attention to me. He will be here in a little while and I can hardly wait to see him. It that the way it suppose to be? We haven't been a part for 24 hours. Neither one of us wants to be apart for long.

horsegirl55's photo
Tue 03/24/09 11:43 AM

Thanks guys for the support.

It may be in the stars, but you never know!

Keep your fingers crossed for me!bigsmile

Love you all!!!!!:heart:

All that matters is the stars in your eyes and the pitty pat of your heart! Enjoy it for as long as it lastsflowerforyou

Oh and my heart does go pitty pat every time he calls. He does call often. Not like the other guy that never paid attention to me. He will be here in a little while and I can hardly wait to see him. It that the way it suppose to be? We haven't been a part for 24 hours. Neither one of us wants to be apart for long.

horsegirl55's photo
Tue 03/24/09 11:40 AM

:heart: So happy for you!!!!:heart:

Thank you!flowerforyou
I could not have better friends in this whole world that I have on here.

horsegirl55's photo
Tue 03/24/09 11:38 AM

After seeing a couple of posts from women complaining about the men in here, I just have to share some of what I, and I'm sure others, are getting from the women in here.

1. Please read the profile, often there are clues that will help you along. My profile says 2 things that a woman should see right off the bat. I am looking for women for friendship. If your profile says "Looking for a man for marriage" we probably aren't on the same wavelength.

2. My profile says "separated". Granted, she is 2700 miles away, but this means that technically, there is still a Mrs. Oncegreat. Some days I wish I could change "separated" back to "married", other days I want it to read "divorced", and on a few days, after phone calls or letters from lawyers, "widowed" would be my favorite option. But for now it's "separated".

3. My profile says that I have raised 4 daughters and have 4 grandchildren. I promise you, that doesn't mean that if you have 3 little ones in school that I am looking to help you raise them. Been there, done that, have great pictures to prove it. Thanks anyways.

4. To the woman who said she is married, and feels unappreciated and just wants someone to hold her because her husband won't. Wow,, tempting, but no thanks, I have enough drama now,,, no need to add yours to it.

So just a word, please read the profile BEFORE sending an email to someone that has no interest in what you have to offer.

Now, if I could just find a nice single trollop or two to hang out with in between golf rounds.laugh laugh

I think when we welcomed you we said come on in to the Fifty and over Forum you can make a lot of friends here. The chance of finding a date was kinda sketchy. The ones that have been here for a while have come to that conclusion. I do have to say this is the best site to find good friends.flowers

As for not reading, that has become a lost art. They just look at the pictures.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

horsegirl55's photo
Tue 03/24/09 06:18 AM
If you receive an email entitled 'Bedtimes'
Delete it IMMEDIATELY.
Do not open it.
Apparently this one is pretty nasty. It will not only erase everything on your hard drive, but it will also delete anything on disks within 20 feet of your computer.
It demagnetizes the stripes on ALL of your credit cards. It reprograms your ATM access code, screws up the tracking on your VCR, and uses subspace field harmonics to scratch any CD's you attempt to play. It will program your phone auto dial to call only 900 numbers.
This virus will mix antifreeze into your fish tank.

IT WILL CAUSE YOUR TOILET TO FLUSH WHILE YOU ARE SHOWERING.
It will drink ALL your beer.
FOR GOD'S SAKE, ARE YOU LISTENING? ?

It will leave dirty underwear on the coffee table
when you are expecting company.

It will replace your shampoo with Nair and your Nair with Rogaine. If the 'Bedtimes' message opened in a Windows 95/98 or Windows XP environment, it will leave the toilet seat up and leave your hair dryer plugged in
dangerously close to a full bathtub.

It will not only remove the forbidden tags from your mattresses and pillows, it will also refill your skim milk with whole milk.

***WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN. ***

And if you don't send this to 5000 people in 20 seconds, you'll fart so hard that your right leg will spasm and shoot straight out in front of you, sending sparks that will ignite the person nearest you.

Send this warning to everyone!

THERE'S A LOT OF SADNESS IN THE WORLD!

Right now, as you read this, 17 Million people are having SEX!!!

And look at you - you're on the computer

horsegirl55's photo
Tue 03/24/09 05:12 AM

Good morning HG. Thanks for the coffee.

Good morning Musicflowerforyou

You are so welcome, have a great day!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25