Community > Posts By > horsegirl55

horsegirl55's photo
Wed 10/21/09 06:14 AM

Way to go Betty!!! I taught you well!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But I don't need the pics anymore have the real thing!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

That explains why she never comes out of the hut...
rofl

You got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

horsegirl55's photo
Wed 10/21/09 05:53 AM
Hey Music,
Things have been going good. I can finally slow down a little. Fences are up and no more fencing until spring. The barn is finished until the add on. Most of the hay is up and now it is time to ride, ride, ride. I now have two new horses so my total is 4 at the moment. So now chores take a lot longer to do. Gary is just great and it is nice to be in love again. I have moved into his house and rented mine. We live on 40 acres and I do not see another person for miles.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I hope all my friends here are doing good! I have missed you all!

It is almost time to start the Christmas Card list. Let me know when you'll will want to start!

I see July and Rick are on Facebook all the time. I try to keep up with them there.

horsegirl55's photo
Wed 10/21/09 05:30 AM
Way to go Betty!!! I taught you well!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But I don't need the pics anymore have the real thing!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

horsegirl55's photo
Wed 10/21/09 05:14 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou waving waving waving waving waving waving waving

horsegirl55's photo
Wed 10/21/09 05:10 AM
Well I see things have not changed!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Please pass me my sunglasses, there is a huge glare!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

horsegirl55's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:19 AM

miss ya HG take care of yourself

Miss you, too!!!!!flowerforyou

horsegirl55's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:18 AM

need a new subject in this community waving

Yes, I'm still here!!!laugh

horsegirl55's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:17 AM

I will return when spring is over and all the major chores are done!
Have missed my friends! If you get a chance email me. I do have try to check it when I can. Now it is out the door to start working on the fence!waving

horsegirl55's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:04 AM
Edited by horsegirl55 on Tue 04/28/09 04:05 AM
Just a note to let everybody know I am still alive!!!!!waving

Dear Friends,
I am still kicking but I am very tired....I have been busy putting up horse fences which is hard manual labor. When I finish my day I just shower, eat and sleep. Then the whole thing starts again in when I wake. Spring is a very busy time for me. I have not forgotten any of you. I love each and everyone of you. Please understand I will be back full force when the fencing and field fertilizing is done. I still have one more pasture to fence in.
So far, we have put in 101 wooden post, 87 metal post and 5 gates. The wire goes up this weekend.

I have so many bruises I look like a polka dotted monster. I have had a gate fall on me, been attacked by ticks and chiggers. I just want to finish so I can just rest for while.

Love each and everyone of you!!!!!!:heart: flowerforyou :heart:

horsegirl55's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:41 AM

flowerforyou Mornin' All...thanks for the coffee HG drinker

You are so welcome Snoman!flowerforyou

horsegirl55's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:58 AM
Edited by horsegirl55 on Thu 04/02/09 05:05 AM
One down only ninety-nine more to go!grumble

horsegirl55's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:53 AM
Edited by horsegirl55 on Thu 04/02/09 04:54 AM

horsegirl55's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:51 AM

Coffee is ready come and get it!drinker

Busy weekend which starts tomorrow.....fence building. I maybe be able to stay in touch. If you do not see me it is because my arms are to sore to type. :laughing:

horsegirl55's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:45 AM
Good morning All! flowerforyou

Coffee is ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!drinker

horsegirl55's photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:44 AM

Smiles and hugs to all!!!!flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

horsegirl55's photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:36 AM
Edited by horsegirl55 on Wed 04/01/09 12:40 AM

Good morning All !!!!!flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

horsegirl55's photo
Tue 03/31/09 04:58 AM

Hi HG good to see your still around. Thought maybe you dumped us for this new guy.laugh Protect your heart.flowerforyou

Thanks morningsong. I must say I do enjoy my work. However, it is a constant struggle to be successful in a world that only values preparations for standardized tests. My district is cutting back on our program once again this year. It is frustrating at times.

My opinion.....you can take it for what is is worth!

I do not know what all these schools are thinking by reducing the Arts programs. Without these programs the kids of tomorrow will only be computer, tv heads.

I am for more arts and reduction in administration!!!!!

horsegirl55's photo
Tue 03/31/09 04:54 AM

Thanks for the coffee HG. Now gotta run off to work. Stopping at home later to relax, get dinner and change outfits for concert tonight. Have a good day.

You are so welcome!flowerforyou
Have a wonderful day!!!!!

horsegirl55's photo
Tue 03/31/09 02:59 AM

Everyone I am still around but busy with spring stuff!!!

horsegirl55's photo
Tue 03/31/09 02:56 AM

Good morning everyone!!!!!waving

Have a wonderful day!!!flowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25