Community > Posts By > Mazzie76

Mazzie76's photo
Sun 12/29/13 01:08 PM
It was meant for womanpleaser above message

Mazzie76's photo
Sat 12/28/13 04:01 PM
Why do younger men contact older woman, old enough to be their mother. I am speaking generally about myself i know their is some younger men who prefer to have a cougar but surely when you say no, and that you are old enough to be their mother surely means no, please leave me alone m. Can anyone enlighten me as tbh online dating has opened my eyes a lot. :-)

Mazzie76's photo
Sat 12/28/13 03:51 PM
Edited by Mazzie76 on Sat 12/28/13 03:52 PM
I am like you, Facebook can be quite personal and inviting Tom, dick, and Harry opens a whole can of worms up. I really thought it was a great idea, at first, but now no!! Too personal esp family concerns.

Mazzie76's photo
Sat 12/28/13 03:48 PM

Initially I try to keep it something related to their profile. Hopefully I am lucky enough to have something in photos to relate to. Sometimes a non-intrusive compliment. The color of a shirt looking good or ask if they got the shades on a vacation. People tend to have a story they like to tell if they wear a signature item such as a pin, cap, or Tshirt with a logo. Tat's can be iffy but usually there is a story behind them.

If they have listed some interests that is a big help. If someone just puts generic interests that are so vague (music, sports, anything outdoors) I might say something that narrows it down a bit and see if I can leave and opening for a response.

Sometimes I will ask something non-threatening about where they say they are from generally. You can Google the town and get some ideas. Especially if they also list an interest. I am not a golfer but if I know someone is I might ask about a local course or charity tournament, or pro-shop? Guys in the military sometimes will just say that and I will ask something about the near by base or thank them for their service. Mention a respected family member and which service. Maybe joke around about friendly competitions between services. That can be true of fire departments and police departments. ( I have made a point of attending "guns and hoses" events for years looking my sharpest because that NEVER fails to find a few flirty bachelors.)

Guys generally love cars so never hurts to ask someone what their first ride was. It is way less gold digger than the what is your current ride and often tells you what their favorite "brand" is. Playing dumb is lame but questions about cars and so forth are nice small talk.

One thing I kind of only touch lightly is work. People rarely have careers they love and other than being considerate not to keep someone up late on a work night I find most guys think you are checking out their financials and find it offensive. Sad because if you have an idea of what they do all day it can help be supportive later on and sometimes you can have interesting conversations but that is generally further in to a friendship. If they are in a field you know nothing about showing interest by actually doing some reading can make conversations a little smoother.

People tend to be pretty mobile I might ask if they have ever lived anywhere else? Or if they ever thought about living/visiting somewhere their interests suggest. Guys that are into music scene, or cars, or sports know where the "mecca" is so sometimes that leads to conversations about vacations which is generally safe non threatening topics.

I am not a smoker since my teens but I used to ask people what they smoke or where they got their lighters. Profile will tell you if someone smokes or drinks you can usually ask for a favorite brand.

I look and see if people have kids or not. I try to keep the conversation general but usually a question if they have boys or girls is ok, if they are at my age if they have grandchildren. If a person is a non-custodial parent it can be a painful subject so I try to be supportive.

I usually try to read peoples posts because you get and idea of their interests. Sometimes the one word games can be revealing.

Last but not least if you want to avoid scammers and flubbing if you are talking to several it doesn't hurt to keep notes. Remembering someone's birthday or a comment is flattering. Relationships take work and that applies on-line relationships too.

Mazzie76's photo
Sat 12/28/13 03:43 PM
I rate you a 8, but def need to change your wording on the profile. Massage me, message me unless this is what you intended to say.
I looking at your profile would say that you are not wanting to date but more into bedroom fun.
Nice looking lad can do so much if you are not.
Maybe others will give you some inspirations. X

Good luck. :-)xx

Mazzie76's photo
Mon 12/23/13 01:47 AM
What do you first chat about when you first start chatting to someone?

Mazzie76's photo
Mon 12/23/13 01:45 AM
What is your first liner apart from the usual hi, how are you?

Mazzie76's photo
Mon 12/23/13 01:43 AM
How far would you travel for love?

Mazzie76's photo
Mon 12/23/13 01:37 AM
If both people drive, does distance relationships work?

Mazzie76's photo
Mon 12/23/13 12:29 AM
Distance relationship do they honestly work?

Mazzie76's photo
Mon 12/23/13 12:26 AM
I want to delete the favourites that other people have left for myself

How can I do this?

Thanks

Mazzie76's photo
Sun 12/15/13 01:41 PM
Thanks, I done the changes to my profile. X

Mazzie76's photo
Sat 12/14/13 10:49 AM
Thanks and good luck in finding mr right. Xx

Mazzie76's photo
Sat 12/14/13 08:24 AM
I managed to block some awful people. It's a shame other can't live and let live.

Mazzie76's photo
Sat 12/14/13 08:22 AM
please could you advise further I honestly don't know what to say on this. First time trying internet dating.

Thank you. X

Mazzie76's photo
Sat 12/14/13 08:19 AM
Thanks all have been changed and updated.
Ignorant person blocked.

Thanks again!

Mazzie76's photo
Sat 12/14/13 01:29 AM
I have updated my profile, thanks everyone for your time. Xx

Mazzie76's photo
Sat 12/14/13 01:23 AM
What kind of scammers?!
Thanks

Mazzie76's photo
Sat 12/14/13 01:22 AM
The pic is on but how do I block people esp people who send hurtful and degrading messages.
I don't want to delete my profile but I don't want to be receiving mail like this either.

Please advise!!
Thanks.

Mazzie76's photo
Sat 12/14/13 01:01 AM
Edited by Mazzie76 on Sat 12/14/13 01:20 AM
I am receiving mail that is hurtful and degrading I want to know how I can block someone.
I tried to delete but it won't let me and now this person is constantly sending me mail I don't want.
I don't want to delete my account but don't know how else I can get on with this without blocking this person.

Previous 1