Community > Posts By > Qinfinite

Qinfinite's photo
Mon 11/30/09 12:02 PM
I know the feeling, just do what I always do....either go out start a fight and live life, rob a bank, learn or practice a badass hobby, or just go get a 6 pack and chill wit your boyz....if all else fails....no clue your on your own.

Qinfinite's photo
Mon 11/30/09 11:55 AM
On some occasions its all about the copy paste...some sites cancel it out while others just post it saying it was copy paste. All in all when I send some out I try and keep it short, original, and amazingly catchy like your email you had...and yes it's all about the delivery/ punch lines. You gotta know when to hold em' and when to fold em' dude.

Qinfinite's photo
Wed 11/25/09 06:34 PM
name a song that helps you through times of stress, love, anger, etc...

Qinfinite's photo
Sun 10/11/09 12:53 AM
LESS....big time, I remember back in the late 90's where it was cool to be original, romantic, spontaneous, etc...now in the 2000's it lost alot of its passion.

Qinfinite's photo
Sun 10/11/09 12:50 AM

My fave black satin panties are now crotchless!!!devil laugh

Then just stop buying them...problem solved

Qinfinite's photo
Sun 10/11/09 12:47 AM

Ok so does anyone know what is eating the crotches out of my panties??????? moths????

I know I had a crotch the other day.....noway laugh laugh laugh

Moths.....One of the worlds epidemic bastard insects.
But.....Ive never actually seen one in here!!!surprised

There the biggest clothes mystery in the world today....lol

Qinfinite's photo
Sun 10/11/09 12:43 AM

Ok so does anyone know what is eating the crotches out of my panties??????? moths????

I know I had a crotch the other day.....noway laugh laugh laugh

Moths.....One of the worlds epidemic bastard insects.

Qinfinite's photo
Sun 10/11/09 12:40 AM
this topic totally went off topiclaugh

Qinfinite's photo
Sun 10/11/09 12:31 AM
who wouldn't

Qinfinite's photo
Sun 10/11/09 12:17 AM
If possible what nicknames would you give to describe yourself? Whether it be a name for your moods, sexuality, attributes, skills and abilities, etc...

Qinfinite's photo
Sun 10/11/09 12:08 AM
Is there truly anything to do in this state aside from the usual outing with the guys, beers in the backyard, nightclubs, etc...I want someone to impress me here.

Qinfinite's photo
Sun 10/11/09 12:06 AM
What is your favorite tune to get you in the mood? Whether it be for relaxing, pumping up, or for even intercourse.

Qinfinite's photo
Thu 10/01/09 09:32 PM
In all honesty, not having to worry about messing with other people's minds. Such as playing games with hearts an such. Also, being single gives you time to reflect on yourself before you get into a serious relationship.

Qinfinite's photo
Thu 10/01/09 09:30 PM
I would just like to know every one's thoughts on your spouse's or any one's perfect visual wardrobe. For example, you love to see your spouse in that silky black dress that's been hidden away in the closet for awhile.