Community > Posts By > slivermouse

slivermouse's photo
Tue 11/11/08 08:56 PM
*tips hat* much oblaiged. I peaked at some of your other topics and the titles indicated as much. I'll check them out with that in mind.

so with that in mind "I don't see why"....

nope still nothing guess I'll go with the current flow

cheer up "whitley" people on the site are glad and happy to converse with you

slivermouse's photo
Tue 11/11/08 08:46 PM
It's "Sliver" and ummm... give me a sec I need to look up the topic for this thread, but definitely something more cheery this chit chat seems to be quite a downer

slivermouse's photo
Tue 11/11/08 08:11 PM
I don't see why this post turned into a chocolate fantasy chat fest.

slivermouse's photo
Tue 11/11/08 04:38 PM
Doesn't sound very fun in Moab unless it's summer time

slivermouse's photo
Tue 11/11/08 04:36 PM
Sadly I never got over owning whole series once I bought the first dvd I had to complete the series. I actually owned first 3 seasons of Ranma 1/2 on VHS and then bought all 7 seasons on DVD once they came out. In retrospect I should of stopped then since Rumiko Takahashi drags things out badly.

slivermouse's photo
Mon 11/10/08 07:35 PM
I went for five months, loved it! Then returned 2 years later to vacation with a friend. Helps that I love Japanese anime and felt at home in Ahihabara

slivermouse's photo
Mon 11/10/08 07:32 PM
Anything fun to do in Moab during the winter?

slivermouse's photo
Mon 11/10/08 05:45 PM
I'm here for the winter. It's ski season!

slivermouse's photo
Mon 11/10/08 05:43 PM
Park City reporting in!

slivermouse's photo
Mon 11/10/08 04:34 PM
I'm sad no one mentioned "Tombstone" One of my all time favs. Val Kilmer rocks in it!

slivermouse's photo
Mon 11/10/08 04:30 PM
The Berserk manga is worth your time if you enjoyed the "Berserk" TV adaptation. Cowboy Bebop ah... nastalgia, that was like my first anime DVD

slivermouse's photo
Mon 11/10/08 04:25 PM
I remember being stoked when "software sculptures" released slayers 4 eps a tape. That was the best!

slivermouse's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:22 PM
To say I simply watch is an understatement. I'm more of a collector/hoarder of anime. I've been into the stuff for awhile used to sacrifice lunch money to buy vhs tapes

slivermouse's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:17 PM
Black Blood Brothers is not continuation of Vampire Hunter D or any other vampire anime. Short 13 episode run that doesn't really go anywhere. If you want more complete vampire anime try Blood + My personal fav anime vampire take is Hellsing. OVAs try to follow the manga more so than the tv adaptation.frustrated

1 2 4 Next