Community > Posts By > slivermouse

slivermouse's photo
Wed 11/12/08 08:47 PM
Sad times but family is good. Hopefully you've met people in the area so you don't have to rely solely on family.

slivermouse's photo
Wed 11/12/08 08:45 PM
Smart choice. You were right about th latest Bleach ep. that was pretty good stuff about Nel

slivermouse's photo
Wed 11/12/08 08:02 PM

I ignore the bad ones. :-)

It's definitely cheaper that way, more so than just the money wasted

slivermouse's photo
Wed 11/12/08 08:01 PM

Thanks for posting this has been the most amusing/entertaining thread I've read all night bigsmile

Glad I could be of service. That's what I'm all about. Servicing the fine folks of this online community.

No, not like that ... gross!

dude i was not thinkin that untill u said it.....ok maybe a little

Dude that's what all the guys were thinking since she's got a cute profile picture

i know that...u know that......but she didnt have to know that

you've got a point. *shrugs* Well nothing risked nothing gained

slivermouse's photo
Wed 11/12/08 07:37 PM
WOW this would rock if I didn't spot the sarcasm. I 'd feel like the only responsible driver around with just a few speeding tickets.pitchfork

slivermouse's photo
Wed 11/12/08 07:34 PM

Thanks for posting this has been the most amusing/entertaining thread I've read all night bigsmile

Glad I could be of service. That's what I'm all about. Servicing the fine folks of this online community.

No, not like that ... gross!

dude i was not thinkin that untill u said it.....ok maybe a little

Dude that's what all the guys were thinking since she's got a cute profile picture

slivermouse's photo
Wed 11/12/08 07:14 PM

slivermouse's photo
Wed 11/12/08 07:08 PM
True but going near some of those patients could cost you your lifenoway

slivermouse's photo
Wed 11/12/08 07:05 PM
Dude it's not about how many you can watch it's about the quality of the shows. I've watched my fair share of bombs. Never watch "Genma Wars"

slivermouse's photo
Wed 11/12/08 07:02 PM
So you one of the tourists or there to help facilitate them? I can't imagine why someone wants to live all the time in a tourist trap

slivermouse's photo
Wed 11/12/08 06:57 PM
I find donating blood more enjoyable than visiting the hospital. Going to the hospital is like wandering through the woods in the dark wondering where and what the surprising pain will come from

slivermouse's photo
Tue 11/11/08 10:14 PM
Czech & Hungarian

slivermouse's photo
Tue 11/11/08 09:43 PM
It kills time till something better comes around

slivermouse's photo
Tue 11/11/08 09:26 PM
yea.... that was hours of mindless TV viewing for me coupled with this site and the forums

slivermouse's photo
Tue 11/11/08 09:22 PM
I'm lostwhat

slivermouse's photo
Tue 11/11/08 09:09 PM
confused on what?

slivermouse's photo
Tue 11/11/08 09:07 PM
sorry "whitley" my words not yours, I clicked on the wrong button

slivermouse's photo
Tue 11/11/08 09:04 PM
that's why you find someone willing to IM with you off the site. Or make dark and creepy topics like "DeathsReaty" in different sections on the forum where they fit better

slivermouse's photo
Tue 11/11/08 09:01 PM
Reply I hate it when people I know text me since they know I prefer to use the cell phone to talk.

slivermouse's photo
Tue 11/11/08 08:59 PM
Awe sweet poetry. I'm loving the imagery