Community > Posts By > slivermouse

slivermouse's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:40 PM
I'm a big fan of the Simpsons, Family guy and King of the Hill are hit or misses having potential of being funny, and I hate American Dad. I'll usually switch to South Park or the Sunday night game if I'm not entertained by Animation Domination

slivermouse's photo
Sun 11/16/08 01:17 PM

I tried to get into anime, but it just wasnt my cup of tea.

A few I really liked were....

Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle
Princess Mononoke
The Animatrix

A lot of people recommended Ghost In The Shell, but I thought it was so bad, I couldnt finish it.

Seems you like the higher quality Miyazaki films. I recomend Porco Rosso, and even "Whispers of the Heart" if you like drama

slivermouse's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:53 AM
Nows the time to pick up the dvds for "Yu Yu Hakusho" if you care about seeing the eps you missed. Funimation has each season packaged for about $20. $20.00 for 26 episodes rocks!

slivermouse's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:10 AM
Slivermouse has it's basis in anime. I used to tie it to a picture of Ura, A cat/living armor from El Hazard. Needless to say I use it for all my socia; interactions on the net so people can easily find me elsewhere.:smile:

slivermouse's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:03 AM
Wow you got some classic in that list. Sort of dates you as a fan. How many did of those did you watch off of VHS?

slivermouse's photo
Sat 11/15/08 10:41 PM
Those hollow/shinigami that helped Ichigo train make an appearance soon. They had 8 chapters in the manga called "Turn back the Pendulum." Hopefully it will be animated soon. Sometimes shows don't animate back stories. Like how they skipped over how Kakashi got his "eye"

slivermouse's photo
Sat 11/15/08 06:01 PM
DBZ was quite the show. I'm glad I at leased watched the end of the Drangonball franchise in the GT series. It was a fitting end for Goku.

Aizen and Gin won't fight for awhile. They haven't done more than sit and watch the espada fight Soul Society Captains and vice captains above Ichigo's hometown

slivermouse's photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:38 AM
Fear not Zaraki fights some espade as soon as Nel is done. I've been reading the manga and with the Lulichio stuff finished they be getting back to animating the story as told in the manga.

slivermouse's photo
Fri 11/14/08 03:17 PM
Nicely stated.

slivermouse's photo
Thu 11/13/08 07:13 PM
You think it's better than MangaFox?

slivermouse's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:42 PM
I feel you man. That's why I try to read the manga of a long running series before I watch the anime so I can spot the BS. It also makes you appreciate the upcoming animation in a great scene you saw from the manga.

slivermouse's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:38 PM
Sad times when cigarettes can stop friendships and conversations.what

slivermouse's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:29 PM
TV adaptation's of Japanese manga or novels create episodes"filler" just to fill a season or give the author time to continue the story. Naruto is Notorious for this. It made 2 seasons worth of filler.

slivermouse's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:11 PM
Dusting is my banefrustrated

slivermouse's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:04 PM
of course I'd accept

slivermouse's photo
Thu 11/13/08 03:34 PM
Thoughtful family members are nice

slivermouse's photo
Thu 11/13/08 03:31 PM
That jump was big filler arc like the "bound" arc. They don't actually happen in the manga. So aren't really part of the story line's plot. Answer's about Chad and Rukia can also be found in the manga chapters. Try MangaFox if you want to check the latest manga chapters.

slivermouse's photo
Wed 11/12/08 09:45 PM

I knew I was going about this all wrong. I should be more upfront about what I want.

What!? I'm lost on how that fit in this topic. although cool new pic

slivermouse's photo
Wed 11/12/08 09:32 PM
WOW! Now that's dedication to family. Impressive. I've yet to stay in one place over the last 5 years, but this is my 4th winter in Park City

slivermouse's photo
Wed 11/12/08 09:11 PM
well it's good to be content with your surroundings:smile:
I wish was as content with my situation in Park City