Community > Posts By > weatherguy

weatherguy's photo
Sat 11/15/08 05:05 PM
Because people believe it more if it is written espesially if it is negative. People always want to believe the worst of someone or something it makes them feel better. Take a look at the news reporting!!! My god!!

weatherguy's photo
Sat 11/15/08 05:00 PM
I think there are multiple realities because everyone has their own meaning of things. We all have a dictionary meaning of something and we also have an emotional one,which is unique to all of us.

Weatherguy

weatherguy's photo
Sat 11/15/08 04:56 PM
you mean like transactional analysis? or nlp? both are very good.

Weatherguy

weatherguy's photo
Wed 11/12/08 03:24 PM
Hi I'm ,Jim I lost my father to brain,lung and bone cancer on 9/10/08. I am having a very hard time with dealing with it still. I am in therapy but have been for years. Everthing just seems so hopeless to me like what is the point to life. SometimeS I just wish it would end where I wouldn't have to wake up with anxiety anymore. I've always been depressed but this is different somehow. I really feel like giving up. I know people say hang in there but for what? Nothing ever changes. I feel guilty because I know there are people who are worse off than me but I can't help how I feel. I think I just hang in there because I need to take care of my mother. Work is the worst because I have to talk to people and just want to go and hide away somewhere. I really feel people just don't understand what I am going through. Well I hope I don'nt depress anyone with this but just felt like writing about it.

Thanks,
Jim

weatherguy's photo
Sun 11/09/08 05:51 PM
Any Fiona fans?

weatherguy's photo
Sun 11/09/08 05:21 PM
Your right it was one of the best. They don'n make shows like that anymore. Almost everything on t.v. is trashy!!

weatherguy's photo
Sun 11/09/08 05:16 PM
Anyone out there remember the rockford files? It from 1974-1980

Weatherguy