Community > Posts By > Sam

Sam's photo
Sun 06/02/24 12:30 AM
weighed myself earlier 94KG now :)

Sam's photo
Sat 06/01/24 11:58 PM
yeah i think the same but if it is meant to be we will meet again, i happens in the movies right? frustrated

ever since the #methreee movement i kinda avoid any formalities unless they blatantly state their intentions. walking on egg shells really, because i dont wanna end up being the focus of some idiots social media video, like those gym chicks who think everyone is staring at them

Sam's photo
Sat 06/01/24 03:15 PM
I had something like this happen to me last Summer. I was taking my poowahwah for a walk on the dog beach. Had to walk through the golf course grassy area before you got there and as i was arriving a woman and her cute little dog were leaving and she struck a conversation with me. So here we are chatting for a good ten minutes and i remembered that my pet wasnt on his leash at the time and i cut it short there. Been thinking about her over the months now, and if i will ever bump into her again.

Sam's photo
Sat 06/01/24 03:07 PM
I know what you mean, the last time i replied to a help section regarding the scammers, my post was deleted. I asked why it was deleted considering all i was saying is that photo verification could fix a lot of all this. Then that got deleted and i was banned from forum posting for a week. w/e

Sam's photo
Sat 06/01/24 07:20 AM
I'm just after someone to shave my head once a month, can hang around if you want :P

Sam's photo
Sat 06/01/24 06:36 AM

women are more loyal then men pitchfork

and i'm the pope... i did a stint with a global IT firm doing outsourced IT Support for the local branch of an industrial company. One time i was with the women in the call center, and blended in so well that they forgot i was there and some of the stuff that clucked out of their mouths, my gosh.

Sam's photo
Sat 06/01/24 06:24 AM
and another one bites the dust. i swear there should be a grace period before you can post in these forums as you don't know if it's a real person or a scammer flexing before their next hustle.

Sam's photo
Sat 06/01/24 06:16 AM
i can see it happening for (liberated?) career women that don't have the time for a serious relationship. FWB stuff. None of my business and whatever works, i guess.

Sam's photo
Sat 06/01/24 06:09 AM
Had to get a prior blood test done to see if suitable for it and all good, and there are three phases for me. 4 weeks of .25mg then 4 weeks of .5mg then you go to the 1mg and that's apparently when it all happens.

did the entire .25mg run and nothing of significance to report.

currently in phase two now (one dosage thus far) and on two separate occasions i made something with raw sugar added (out of habit) and almost puked after. i can eat sweet grapes other fruits etc all fine but processed sugar gives me tummy nausea and to make it even better is that my sugar cravings have gone... this coming from a guy who has a diehard sweet tooth too.

start of covid i was 180cm and 115KG. I am now down to 97KG and hoping to get to 80KG end game before Spring - three months away as i am gonna go surfing again, and do gym again.

Sam's photo
Fri 05/31/24 10:56 PM

It becomes science when saying:

Uhm, a joke is a joke (not your cup of tea? it may end up a funny story!) regardless of context.

Sam's photo
Fri 05/31/24 09:20 AM
It was a play on words and (hint) this isn't the science section :P

Sam's photo
Thu 05/30/24 05:24 AM
There are more hydrogen atoms in a drop of water than there are stars in our entire Solar System. Cough.

Anyone got any more append to this? thinking tanks please :P

Sam's photo
Thu 05/30/24 01:39 AM
Edited by Sam on Thu 05/30/24 01:45 AM

if women were in control?

I'm all for it - us males kinda f*&ked up a few things here and there along the way. your turn, as the opposite gender, to do the same. LOL

Men and women both have the capacity to be brutal .. depending on
if it's that time of the month for women, it could be the loss of many men's lives for some trumped up charges to seethe those demons. :P

Sam's photo
Wed 05/29/24 04:06 AM
Respect is earned not given on a whim. Though when i saw title i kinda guessed your gender. :P

Sam's photo
Wed 05/29/24 03:54 AM
Edited by Sam on Wed 05/29/24 04:00 AM
Noone can GOAT everything. I chalk failure up to a learning experience and rethink WHY it didn't work and improve on that.

context: it works quite well when coding

And as that saying goes: success comes from failure.

Sam's photo
Tue 05/28/24 02:20 AM

And how long have you been a certified relationship counselor????

:smile: :smile: rofl

Sam's photo
Tue 05/28/24 02:03 AM
Edited by Sam on Tue 05/28/24 02:09 AM

Have you ever experienced it?

I'm an avid online gamer.. back in the dialup days i used to play in the wee hours of the morning as the price per hour was half that of prime time. So with that reason i used to use the name nocturnal - that is, usually comes out / is active during the dark /
night.

I got bullied by someone because they were so crass and must have attributed the word dark in the definition of my online persona name as being indigenous for whatever odd reasons. So here i am dueling a dude with a bunch of people watching and one of them kept saying derogatory indigenous insults to me. He was totally raging.

Sam's photo
Thu 05/23/24 12:34 AM
Heartbeat - Enrique Eglasias

Sam's photo
Wed 05/22/24 09:19 AM
Many were the happy hours I spent there, among the word games and the music threads
So now you can see why I was so pleased to find a forum here

Ah cool, there's plenty of that here!

Sam's photo
Wed 05/22/24 01:22 AM

Sigh I’ll never understand why people like small dogs

Small dog, small poo? This, when your little fur baby doesn't want to potty train at all. Else, i'd need a shovel?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14