Community > Posts By > Sam

Sam's photo
Thu 03/28/24 04:13 PM
im an animal, also own two pets. a 2 year old male chihuahua and a 3 month old male kitten. i hope they dont breed as strata wouldnt allow any more pets here as i am maxed out.

Sam's photo
Thu 03/28/24 04:07 PM
how enthusiastic some of the scammers are on here. she waited all night until i woke up. and nudged me again within a few minutes of logging in just now. lol

Sam's photo
Thu 03/28/24 05:19 AM
Edited by Sam on Thu 03/28/24 05:20 AM
use logic, if the earth was flat day light would be the same everywhere at the same time. we have timezones for a reason so thats not possible.

Sam's photo
Thu 03/28/24 03:41 AM
Edited by Sam on Thu 03/28/24 03:51 AM
Netflix: Alexander the Great the making of a (pun) sod.

Its decent entertainment i admit, enjoyed it as that, i thought the actors were engaging, but historically inaccurate and written with a greek narrative and arrogance. the thing that irked me the most was that they swung back and forth between the actors and some cherry-picked historians of today to make it look credible, it wasnt and many people are angry about the way it was poorly written.

All i can say is that Eugene Borza is rolling in his grave right now, fuming.

But as entertainment it was quite good.

Sam's photo
Thu 03/28/24 01:43 AM
was just in the rate my profile page. saw a random post, read everything then clicked on her profile "deactivated" and its only been less than a week lol

Sam's photo
Thu 03/28/24 12:05 AM
Edited by Sam on Thu 03/28/24 12:18 AM
after a year i just became a life member -- figured i'd pay something back for the lols here and there.

mingle2 fixed the android woes so i felt it was necessary to give back.

free is okay but after a year i havent met anyone through here with the limited free features.

though on the other hand have met quite a few crazies in person on other payed dating apps so that isnt saying much.

unless im maintaining the internet servers or finishing off some web app, i am usually in bed quite early. one night last week i went to bed around 7pm. had someone local nudge me on here at 9pm, then again at 11pm. saw it at 5am when i woke up said hi, never got a reply lol

Sam's photo
Wed 03/27/24 01:33 AM
Edited by Sam on Wed 03/27/24 01:37 AM
they are. everywhere it seems. been happening for many years now but doesnt affect me personally. i never vaped anywhere in public that smoking wasnt allowed. i vape mostly at home now and rarely in public though i do carry it in car but rarely carry it out with me these days.

A few years old but worth a watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWaN20VnXj8

Sam's photo
Tue 03/26/24 03:17 AM
Edited by Sam on Tue 03/26/24 03:50 AM
20 year smoker turned vaper, and in a few days i make ten years vaping......i DIY and go flavourless these days; that is, three chemicals in my vape, liquid nicotine, PG and VG. That's it.

I could totally quit but i enjoy vaping, from building coils to making the liquid, i dont chain vape anymore and could go hours without it unlike with combustibles.

I havent bought a new device for years, dont bother with the product reviewers, scientific journals, forums and such anymore. Got nic in the freezer that has me good for another 5?+ years.. im no advocate, i dont entice others over, its just a hobby i still do, for now..

Sam's photo
Tue 03/26/24 02:10 AM
because 99+ people like me. brb setting up the ATM account.

Sam's photo
Mon 03/25/24 10:16 PM
im dying to know where though

Sam's photo
Mon 03/04/24 04:35 PM
Second Hand News - Fleetwood Mac

Sam's photo
Sat 03/02/24 10:42 PM
We Are Golden - Mika

Sam's photo
Fri 02/23/24 07:44 PM
Better be good to me - Tina Turner

Sam's photo
Fri 02/23/24 07:42 PM
Wake and bake day. Enjoy your weekend. <3

Sam's photo
Sun 02/11/24 02:16 AM
impeccable effort for a sloth

Sam's photo
Sat 02/03/24 10:31 PM
pork roast cut into chunks and tossed into a pressure cooker with water, vegeta stock, oyster sauce and soy sauce. Did two runs, then on third and last round i added chopped up onions, leeks, garlic, two small chilis and some salt and pepper.

Ate the pork on slices of fresh bread wraps and added some of the chunkier vegies to it.

Drained the left over stock with bits into a bowl to be consumed later tonight as soup with some buttered toast.

Sam's photo
Thu 01/11/24 08:51 PM
Edited by Sam on Thu 01/11/24 08:55 PM
Was having meat pie withdrawals as most local / niche bakeries are still on extended break and i haven't had one for a long while.

Found one that was open and got a pepper steak and curry meat pie.. delicious but more expensive than i am used to paying.

yummy:
https://i.imgur.com/gUtFFF3.jpg

I usually share what i am eating with my pet but sorry not sorry this time!

Sam's photo
Tue 01/09/24 06:29 PM
Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac

Sam's photo
Thu 01/04/24 04:31 PM
fresh prawns on crusty buttered buns with coleslaw, pineapple slices, cheese, cracked pepper and seafood sauce.

Sam's photo
Wed 12/27/23 02:56 PM
Baby, baby - Amy Grant

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13