Community > Posts By > pankypants

no photo
Fri 12/12/08 12:56 AM
I just got off and drinking me a glass of wine so excuse the spelling...I'm getting mad again !

no photo
Fri 12/12/08 12:55 AM
I was at a club on time and an ugly guy asked me to dance and I would'nt and he told me he hope my face swell up and bust ! Now that tripped me and my friends out ....when he was the one with 4 corners on his head and breath that smael like sh.............pitchfork

no photo
Fri 12/12/08 12:50 AM
I work wth 2 twins with the same name ...but spelled different. ERICK AND ERIC and their mother has trouble telling them apart, and she also works there. She sasy one had a cavity on the right side of his mouth that was filled and the other one don't.

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 02:21 AM
SORRY FOR SOME OF THE SPELLING...I JUST WORKED 13 HRS AND DRINKING ME A BEER AND HAD TO RESPOND TO THIS ONE.

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 02:19 AM
I AGREE WITH ONE OF THE OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS SITE. IF YOU TURN DOWN THE JOB OFFER, THIS CAN MESS UP YOUR CHANCE FOR UNEMPLOYMENT. I KNOW WHEN I GOT LAID OFF THEY WANT A LIST OF THE NAMES OF COMPANPANIES AND PHONE NUMBERS AND WHAT THE STATUS WAS AND THEY DO CALL THEM. YOU JUST NEED TO BE CAREFUL YOU DON'T MAKE A MISTAKE AND TURN IT DOWN AND CANCEL YOURSELF OUT. SHE WILL SAY THAT THEY HAD A JOB FOR YOU AND YOU DECLINCED IT AND NO UNEMPLOYMENT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ! THEY SPEAK BACK AND FORT WITH THE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE SO HANDLE WITH CARE ! BE CAREFUL HOW YOU HANDLE THIS SITUATION ! YOUR FAMILY COMES FIRST BEFORE NONETHING AND HOMELESS AND THE CHILD IS ASKING YOU FOR SOMETHING THEY NEED AT SCHOLL AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY!

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:44 PM
I hope all have a Safe and happy holiday ! Got to go to sleep now ... chat later !

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:43 PM
I hope all of you have a good Christmas got to go to sleep for now chat later !

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:35 PM
First of all that's not incest. She's only the incubator for the child so not that would not be incest because it was implated inside her.

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:30 PM
That means sometimes that are too hot for a picture ...betterin the flesh or may the job is reason behind it.

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:25 PM
Maybe you are in denial !!! Most twins will tell you they have done this one time or another! Just talk to a few in your area and ask them..what they have done as far as placing tricks on their dates. Duh!!!!!

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:22 PM
I hear ya...but I'm a female that could change my voice back in the day and sound just like my brother in the phone with his friends okay? And carry on a full conversation with them, it just takes some practice!

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:19 PM
But what if the lights were off and if they talked the same...do you really know which one you were with? They may still be talking about it to this day! But you and your friend may not know it !

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:15 PM
And how was it...could you tell a difference??????

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:14 PM
well, you don't have a pic so how did that happen?

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:14 PM
So me what you got then...that's if you wanted more!

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:13 PM
Yep ...you are the best kind to break in !

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:11 PM
Yep beeb there and I had my favorite out of the 2 of them. One was bigger and better ...but I could not let them know that though!

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:10 PM
I bet it tasted coming off a lollipop? Once you hit that spot!

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:07 PM
In my case...One was alot bigger that the other and that the one I kept in the clit ! heheheheh:banana:

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:07 PM
That's just how I may start off but I can get off the chain ! And what about you? Bring it on !

Previous 1