Community > Posts By > Imaani

Imaani's photo
Sun 12/08/13 09:42 AM
Thanks for that. Yes your right people with visual impairments do have emotions and feelings, therefore they do fall in love. Hmm interesting stuff, but what about two individuals who are not visually impaired, but they have never seen each other, however continue to communicate- could love be present there??

Imaani's photo
Sun 12/08/13 09:33 AM
I'm not sure how unseen love actually works. Highly confused as to if it actually exists and if people have the patience and trust to build such a relationship is something I have always been intrigued about.. Please feel free to shed some light onto such a topic.

Imaani's photo
Fri 12/06/13 02:28 AM
Edited by Imaani on Fri 12/06/13 02:29 AM
Hmm thanks for the interesting and positive reply. However good looks are open to interpretation- 'beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder'??

Imaani's photo
Fri 12/06/13 02:14 AM
I personally believe it is vital to have some spark that one would be attracted to, but believe this is not the only factor that should determine a relationship. Looks fade away, charisma and personality continue to stay with you. May be mutual understanding between a couple is more important than a pretty face, sexy body etc?? Please feel free to give your opinions, I would like to hear from others..