Community > Posts By > dancardiff

dancardiff's photo
Fri 11/22/13 08:27 AM
Is this the intellectuals thread then?

dancardiff's photo
Fri 11/22/13 08:25 AM
You should probably lay off the "faring" websites I imagine they are quite expensive!

dancardiff's photo
Fri 11/22/13 08:23 AM
This post is in no way desperate.

dancardiff's photo
Fri 11/22/13 02:40 AM
Could I defend myself against a bear with only a Britney Spears CD and a small plastic spoon.

dancardiff's photo
Fri 11/22/13 02:37 AM
I think you are coming across as negative, towards yourself and towards others. The truth is you don't know if the people are "azz holes", perhaps they are confident, a little brash but they could also be incredibly attentive and take great care of the needs and wants of the person they are with.

With regards your own situation I think if you could mellow out a little, take things with a pinch of salt, laugh a little instead of being so pessimistic you would make yourself more approachable, it is a vicious circle I'm afraid my friend as conveying anger and bitterness, two very unattractive traits, is going to get you nowhere. Chill out mate.

dancardiff's photo
Fri 11/22/13 02:30 AM
I have been told by two different people that I have 2 guardian angels, they both described one as a man in old style overalls. I like to believe it is true though I have never seen them it is comforting.

dancardiff's photo
Fri 11/22/13 02:26 AM
This could end badly.....
Above hot ^^^

dancardiff's photo
Fri 11/22/13 02:24 AM
I do this on facebook a lot, especially before I add a new person I have a purge of some of my nonsense. At the end of the day though you thought it was funny or made sense at one point so I wouldn't fret, unless you were drunk, then maybe fret a little ;)

dancardiff's photo
Fri 11/22/13 02:21 AM
Hi people I am new to this site so thought I would say hello. I separated from my partner in the summer after 7 years, I have 2 young children, not the normal Jeremy Kyle style story we just drifted apart, still on good terms and I see the kids all the time. I am now though starting to feel like I need to move on so am just seeking to chat with some nice likeminded folks. I am a bit of a dork really I like cinema, documentaries, quizzes etc aswell as all and any sport. If anybody fancies a chat Hi x

dancardiff's photo
Fri 11/22/13 02:18 AM
Hiya mate I split up with my partner in the summer after 7 years it is very hard to start with but gradually gets better. I am also looking to chat with people so anybody feel freeto say Hi :)

dancardiff's photo
Wed 11/20/13 03:45 PM
Edited by dancardiff on Wed 11/20/13 03:45 PM
Hi any advice would be appreciated thanks