Community > Posts By > PurpleIris82

PurpleIris82's photo
Wed 12/28/11 11:33 PM
Thanks for responding. I have deleted the photos that it was suggested I remove. I have deleted some of what I wrote about books, but I want to leave some of it. My passion for reading is a big part of who I am and I want the real me to show. Any other suggestions are welcomed.

PurpleIris82's photo
Wed 12/21/11 09:25 PM
Please take a look at my profile and let me know what works and what doesn't work.
Thanks.

PurpleIris82's photo
Wed 12/21/11 08:20 PM
Yeah, I've noticed that too.
(look at that, I know the difference between to and too!).

PurpleIris82's photo
Wed 12/21/11 07:24 PM
You're welcome. Have fun!

PurpleIris82's photo
Wed 12/21/11 06:59 PM
If you have a package of chocolate chips, look on the back. There's usually a recipe for cookies and it's pretty simple to follow.

PurpleIris82's photo
Sun 11/07/10 05:29 PM
Thank you to those of you who answered my questions.

PurpleIris82's photo
Sun 11/07/10 05:27 PM

Hey all, if you would be willing to answer the following questions, I would really appreciate it! I have to do a science experiment for college. I am seeing which takes more water, a bath or a shower. Please pm me the answers to the following questions. Thanks!

Do you take a bath or a shower?
How long are you usually in the shower/bath?
When taking a bath, do you at any point add/use more water than what was used to fill the tub; when the water gets cold, do you drain a little of the water and add more? Do you use more water to rinse off/wash your hair?
What is your gender?

Please no perverted messages, I need the answers for my class.
Thanks!

what is YOUR gender?

BE HONEST!

(Oh, and I don't see how this will help with class, as you are typically supposed to conduct face to face interviews, but hey, what do I know?)

Are you talking to me? You can't tell what gender I am by my picture? I am female.
As for my class, this isn't an interview, its a survey. I will be making a graph with the answers for a poster.

PurpleIris82's photo
Fri 11/05/10 08:10 PM
Hey all, if you would be willing to answer the following questions, I would really appreciate it! I have to do a science experiment for college. I am seeing which takes more water, a bath or a shower. Please pm me the answers to the following questions. Thanks!

Do you take a bath or a shower?
How long are you usually in the shower/bath?
When taking a bath, do you at any point add/use more water than what was used to fill the tub; when the water gets cold, do you drain a little of the water and add more? Do you use more water to rinse off/wash your hair?
What is your gender?

Please no perverted messages, I need the answers for my class.
Thanks!

PurpleIris82's photo
Thu 11/04/10 03:34 AM
I can't believe I just read this whole damn thread! Why did waste my time dong that?

Anyway, to me, you look like a little girl. I understand why you don't want someone so much older than you are contacting you, I feel the same way**. But if you actually want someone, you might want to try to look your age.

** I have nothing against older men, some of them are quite hot. I just find the idea of dating someone my dad's age or older creepy.

PurpleIris82's photo
Thu 11/04/10 02:27 AM

I was standing in line at Mickey D's the other day and a lady walked up to me and asked if I was in line. I told her I was just waiting for the bus.

I literally laughed out loud. Loved your comeback!

PurpleIris82's photo
Sun 07/11/10 02:04 PM

It's not about 13 year-olds knowing how to protect themselves. If anyone is okay with 13 year-old CHILDREN having sex, they're sick!

Good luck with your daughter.

This. In this day and age, I think he has every right to be concerned. The world is not like it once was, and people are experimenting much younger then they used to, and being exposed to a lot more too soon.

I'm not saying that he shouldn't be concerned, I meant children that age shoouldn't be having sex and anyone who thinks its okay for them to is sick. He just needs to talk to his daughter a lot about it and tell her all of the possible consequences, but don't assume she's doing anything. I didn't mean to imply that she was.

PurpleIris82's photo
Sun 07/11/10 02:36 AM
Leap Year - Liked it, good romantic comedy movie

Pandorum - with Dennis Quaid and Ben Foster, I liked it, but the alien-monster things are really freaky looking!

Run FatBoy Run - liked this one too, funny and kind of heart-warming

Raising Waylon - cute, but could have been a little better

America's Sweethearts - liked it, but don't understand why people think dogs humping anything is funny

Dan in Real Life - like it

All three Rush Hour movies - really good

When in Rome - cute

PurpleIris82's photo
Sun 07/11/10 02:15 AM
It's not about 13 year-olds knowing how to protect themselves. If anyone is okay with 13 year-old CHILDREN having sex, they're sick!

Good luck with your daughter.

PurpleIris82's photo
Sun 07/11/10 01:34 AM
I love frozen peas, but hate canned peas.
I steal the tissue seat-cover things from my dentist's office and restaurants(they're the only things I steal, I don't know where to buy them)
I HATE the Saw movies, but have to watch all of them, to see how it ends.

PurpleIris82's photo
Sun 07/11/10 01:23 AM
Walk away, I don't kiss girls (not that I have a problem with girls who kiss girls)

PurpleIris82's photo
Thu 01/14/10 10:20 PM
I updated my profile. I don't know why it said as young as 22. You were right, I meant 40+, I did say I wasn't comfortable with someone only nine years younger than my mom. Why would anyone think that would mean my dad was 13 when my mom had me?

PurpleIris82's photo
Fri 01/08/10 10:27 PM

I have the same thing happening, I think that they are just reaching, trying to recapture the tenacity of their youth, a suggestion, try taking to guys who are around your age, dont be afraid to reach out, you are a pretty woman, and you seem, from what I can tell, nice!
Best of luck!
-Emmie

Thanks for saying I'm pretty. Being the first to make the move makes me nervous, but I'll try to do it more often. Thanks

PurpleIris82's photo
Fri 01/08/10 10:23 PM
I didn't mean to imply that there was something wrong with people over 40, I just don't feel comfortable with the age difference, (I would totally go for Vincent D'Onofrio if I met him, and he's my dad's age)I just won't have anything in common with someone only nine years younger than my mom.

So I actually do want to know what I should do to improve my profile.

PurpleIris82's photo
Fri 01/08/10 10:04 PM
The only people who seem interested in me are ones who are 40 or over. I'm only 27, and not interested in someone so close to my parents' ages. I don't get why people my age aren't interested in me.

How should I change my profile to get people interested?

PurpleIris82's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:59 AM

Why do people try to rack up number of posts? Do you get something if you have a lot of posts?

yea, it's called carpel tunnel! laugh :tongue:

lol. But I'd like a real answer.

That sounds snotty, but I didn't mean it too. I thought I saw something about a gold membership on one of the topics I read, but that doesn't make sense since the site is free.

Previous 1