Community > Posts By > zevonincincy

zevonincincy's photo
Thu 11/20/08 09:29 AM
This isn't a case of thread envy is it?

zevonincincy's photo
Sat 11/15/08 04:28 PM

Most don't like to talk about their day..only you and him/her...and no worries about money. They will even try to send flowers and candy with stolden credit cards..beware.

Really? Wow, I think I'll give scamming a try, sounds like there's enough gullible people on the web to make it profitable!

I know yo meant that as a bit of humor, or at least I think you did, but there has to be something to it or there wouldn't be so many of the bums out there.

zevonincincy's photo
Fri 11/14/08 02:08 PM
I didn't get anything like a 1 to 10 rating when I did it. I was looking for opinions for a newb and got a couple of pretty constructive ones.

zevonincincy's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:51 PM
Too late ! !

I wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

zevonincincy's photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:55 AM
Send all those cougars my way young man, I'll be happy to hear from them.

zevonincincy's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:13 AM

One to cook a meal and the other to clean my house.

I only say this because I suck at cooking and no matter how much I clean, it just doesn't have that womans touch. Hi all !!!!!!!!!

More trouble than it's worth -- the cooking one will claim she can clean better than the other one, and vice versa.

My plan is to hire a whole crew, each one in a different spiffy color-coded uniform (blue = kitchen, orange = laundry, etc.) and they have to stay in their designated areas.

what happens when the boundaries overlap, i.e. the laundry lady has to put away the dish cloths?

This is potentially a war zone. LOL

Actually the entire team of women would prabably get along just fine as long as there was no man in the house.

zevonincincy's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:44 PM
My last pet was an African Grey parrot.

As much as I loved having him around, I simply did not have the time to spend with him and he picked up a ton of bad habbits like;

repeating my entire answering machine message at 3 in the morning.....LOUD

opening his cage, walking through the house, climbing into my bed and biting me so I would wake up and play

There were lots of other behaviorial issues, but I caused most of them. Eventually had to let him go to a breeder ( he really needed to get laid more regularly ) who desperately wanted him.

zevonincincy's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:30 PM
Thanks for the advise Lex.

Maybe I think I should just hang out and watch for a while. Who knows, maybe I'll learn something.

At the least, I'll get to know a few folks around the country and that can never be a bad thing.

zevonincincy's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:25 PM

i must say, i absolutely love your picture! rofl

Thank you,

That was taken by my daughter, who informed me that I should "monkey around a bit" for a good picture. LOL

zevonincincy's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:23 PM
Ah I see,

Maybe I should think of it as a, "lets look at pictures" kind of thing and nothing more than that.

zevonincincy's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:13 PM
OK, I'll admit it, I'm new to the online thing.

Seems like a good way for people to meet to me so I filled out the profile, have a few matches, and did some introductory writing.

I've had a couple of the letters read, or at least thats what the notice says, and then, nothing, nada, not a no thank you, please don't write again, or maybe.

I'm really not that impatient, its just if I'm doing something that falls out of the un-written code of conduct, I really need to know before I write everyone in this part of the country and do it wrong LOL, so I'm gonna ask.

What does it mean when someone matches here?

Isn't it the idea to invite a more personal intro when you match someone?

When someone writes to a match, should an answer be expected even if its no thanks?

Anything else I might not be doing according to Hoyle?

zevonincincy's photo
Wed 11/12/08 09:18 AM
OK, I've been on the site for a couple weeks now. I've written to a few in my area with no response.

Let me know what I might do differently to keep from scaring them away. LOL

zevonincincy's photo
Sat 11/08/08 03:19 PM
Funny thing I've noticed as I get older.

The same little kid that used to climb trees and walk up creeks is still in there.....it just hurts a bit more.

zevonincincy's photo
Thu 11/06/08 03:08 PM
OK I'm new but I've had a couple bad kisses in my day.

One I haven't read yet is the woman with limp lips. I'm not talking about soft and pliable, but limp with no responce...LOL

Maybe kissing that fish wasn't so bad.

BTW nice to meet you folks.

zevonincincy's photo
Thu 11/06/08 02:59 PM
Hummm Lets see,

There are lots of couples that are poor and they make it OK, so either they lost everything or they met while they were already poor.

Having no funds to sling around really isn't much fun, but it will pass and life will get better specially after you meet someone who doesn't like you for the place you live or how much green is in your pockets.