Community > Posts By > mysteriousMAN

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:02 AM

GET OUR MEN/WOMEN HOME FROM IRAQ!! Then set fire to the Patriot Act!

I agree the patriot act needs to be abolished. Or at the very least revamped to where it is not replacing the National Guard, and let our Gaurdsmen do their job of national defense and not international defense.
He will NEVER abolish the Patriot act. True the National Guard should NEVER be sent out of the U.S.A.

I beg to differ, i see it gone in 2 years, and good riddiance if and when that happens
We'll see, thats just like the seat belt law, They can't make you make yourself safe, but it is a way they can pull you over to check out your car.

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:58 AM

The first thing he will do is RAISE TAXES frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated rant rant rant

Some taxes probably NEED to be raised. how do you think the country is going to be ran and cared for if we do not provide the money needed to do so?
The first thing a democrate wants to do is raise taxes. You haven't got a clue. THE MORE MONEY YOU HAVE IN YOUR POCKET THE MORE [YOU] SPEND. THE MORE [YOU] SPEND THE MORE JOBS THERE ARE. IF YOU STOP SPENDING THEN COMPANYS WILL NOT SELL THEIR PRODUCTS THEN THEY HAVE TO LAY OFF. OR HAVEN'T YOU EVER THOUGHT OF HOW THE COMPANY THAT YOU WORK FOR MAKES THEIR MONEY. TALK TO YOUR BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im getting layed off because of this tragic event myself
Don't feel so bad I just got laid off last week, I had a job with the City. I lost my chance for my pension by 2 years.

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:52 AM

The first thing he will do is RAISE TAXES frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated rant rant rant

Some taxes probably NEED to be raised. how do you think the country is going to be ran and cared for if we do not provide the money needed to do so?
The first thing a democrate wants to do is raise taxes. You haven't got a clue. THE MORE MONEY YOU HAVE IN YOUR POCKET THE MORE [YOU] SPEND. THE MORE [YOU] SPEND THE MORE JOBS THERE ARE. IF YOU STOP SPENDING THEN COMPANYS WILL NOT SELL THEIR PRODUCTS THEN THEY HAVE TO LAY OFF. OR HAVEN'T YOU EVER THOUGHT OF HOW THE COMPANY THAT YOU WORK FOR MAKES THEIR MONEY. TALK TO YOUR BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:45 AM

GET OUR MEN/WOMEN HOME FROM IRAQ!! Then set fire to the Patriot Act!

I agree the patriot act needs to be abolished. Or at the very least revamped to where it is not replacing the National Guard, and let our Gaurdsmen do their job of national defense and not international defense.
He will NEVER abolish the Patriot act. True the National Guard should NEVER be sent out of the U.S.A.

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:41 AM

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:36 AM

One thing we have to look forward to is HIGHER TAXES

Hmmm...you must make over $250,000 per year.
waite for it

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:09 AM
One thing we have to look forward to is HIGHER TAXES

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:49 PM

Today, America, you earned the respect of the rest of the world back in a major way. We in the wider world thank you. We in the wider respect you again.

I find this rather humorous... I don't think this will earn respect but will give terrorist a key to our back door...
WHY WOULD THEY HAVE TO GO THOUGH THE BACK DOOR. THEY'LL JUST USE THE FRONT DOOR WITH OBAMA IN OFFICE

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:39 PM
mad I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE. I'M STAYING HERE AND JUMP ON THOSE DEMOCRATES A$$E$ WHEN OBAMA SCREWS UPmad mad mad mad mad madmad mad mad

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:15 PM
mad F*CK ME TO TEARS mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 10:00 AM
When Obama said he'll make change dose that mean that after they take out taxes on your pay check that all you'll have on your paycheck is pocket change

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:48 AM

early returns show McCain ahead by five points

shocked
what are you, shocked!!!!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh slaphead slaphead slaphead

Hell, yes.

"What are you?" There you go being rude again.

Obama is going to win, you know.:wink:

you better hope, and IF he dose you better hope YOU were right.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: here's some bananas for you

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:43 AM

early returns show McCain ahead by five points

shocked
what are you, shocked!!!!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh slaphead slaphead slaphead

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:32 AM

Due to the long lines at the POLLS, all OBAMA SUPPORTERS should vote on WEDNSDAY, NOVEMBER 5TH.

This will cut down considerably on waiting time.

Please pass this on to all your Friends.

Your co-operation in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

*This message is approved by:
JOHN McCAIN, Sarah Palin, The RNC and Me…:laughing:

this isn't funny, they actually are trying this tactic and some people may actually believe it :angry:
Well if someone that falls Obamas BULL $HIT then yes they will fall for this. Just how stupid do you have to be to vote for Obama

no photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:09 PM
did any one take a red neck and skinhead count, plus the KKK.

no photo
Mon 11/03/08 02:52 PM

one time when I was a kid about 10 years old, I was dove hunting with my dad.

He was at the edge of the pond cleaning a few dove as I came walking up. I had a very unreliable double barrel .410 in one hand and a 12 gauge in the other.

The .410 went off and the pellets hit my dad in the back. Luckily his game vest was full of dove and all it did was knock him into the pond

when he came out of the water hissing and spitting all he saw was two shotguns laying on the ground cause I was runnin
NOT TO SAY ANYTHING AGAINST YOUR DAD, But why didn't he teach you not to carry two shotguns in that manner[loaded and pointing at someone]? Or did he? Infact I remember seeing safty tips on T.V. about carring guns on commercials. That was back in the 60's

no photo
Mon 11/03/08 02:45 PM

pingpong : that's funny. Thought for sure I had been called a marxist! that would have been a first for me.

mysterious : feel free to defend yourself however you feel fit, but you're doing nothing for me in wherever the heck Hell, Arizona is. If you've served in the military, I thank you for your service. And if you're holed up in a bunker in the middle of the desert waiting for the government to march in and take your guns..... I think you're going to be there a while.

That's what I was trying to figure out. I was trying to figure out why he feels like he's protecting us.
I'm not doing a d@mm thing to protect you in fact I will NEVER do a d@mm thing to protect. If anything were to happen to you I will not lose a min. of sleep. I said my guns keep you FREE, not protect you. as long as you have the right to keep and bear arms you keep your freedom, But when you vote for anything against that right you give up a part of your freedom. I see you will never understand that, But be careful not to give up my right. [No I'm not living in a bunker, that shows stupity to say things like that]

no photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:12 PM
Last night someone put up a post about someone shooting through his front door and killing a kid because he saw them comming to his door wearing masks. The caught him and he is in jail. When he's convicted and given his sentence of death how many people will cry that him dying for his crime will not bring back the child that was killed, But will want to make more gun laws. More gun laws will not stop that from happening, after all he was a felon doing drugs. So I guess more gun laws won't work, but the death penity will work if people will let it.

no photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:03 PM

you are rude. My gun is legal I am trained in firing it, as all my guns. you on the other hand think that I shouldn't own it, or carry one of my hand guns. I have spent 20 years of my life being trained by the goverment.

I am not against people owning guns. I have friends that hunt. I have taken a rifle and pistol range class. I know people that have guns. I also know a person that has been shot by a gun - my mother. It was freak accident when she was a child. I have treated patients that have been shot by guns.

But..I am not against people owning guns.

I don't care for them to be concealed weapons. I don't want to be at my child's basketball game and there are people sitting next to me with concealed guns. And that's only one example.
How many people that have LEGAL hand guns with a CCW that have gone to a child's basketball game and shoot at anyone.

no photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:44 PM
you are rude. My gun is legal I am trained in firing it, as all my guns. you on the other hand think that I shouldn't own it, or carry one of my hand guns. I have spent 20 years of my life being trained by the goverment.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 14 15