Subtleasmodeus's photo
Sun 12/06/09 10:24 AM
No idea what people think of me so i guess this is the place to find out

Subtleasmodeus's photo
Sun 12/06/09 09:29 AM
scary thought to be watching me embarassed lol

Subtleasmodeus's photo
Sun 12/06/09 09:10 AM
Hi name is Kris from Kansas City, MO I'm here trying to find the right one for me. So this site is still kind of fresh to me even though I've been on it for about a year now yet have had no success so thought I would try here. If your in my area I'd like to chat with you. Times these days have been rough and would like someone to spend my time with rather than being lonely all the time. Well that's all I can think of laters.:smile:

Subtleasmodeus's photo
Sat 11/08/08 02:09 PM
Eh to get rid of a JW just keep a sign in your yard doesnt matter what it says as long as it pertains to what you do they see that and walk along, or you can look for them outside the house and when you see them coming hurry and shut the lights off they'll see that and not knock

Subtleasmodeus's photo
Sat 11/08/08 02:02 PM
Why would you need to run a background check on someone you know when you can ask them about their past. If they choose not to share it then that's their business it just takes time to find out where you are going and they will tell you when they feel the time is right to let yhuh ou know.

Subtleasmodeus's photo
Sat 11/08/08 12:21 PM
Thats almost kinda wrong but funny

Subtleasmodeus's photo
Sat 11/08/08 12:10 PM
Im looking for a woman here that can satisfy my needs as in not crazy lol jk everyone but really looking for some awesome women if you would like to say hello just do it.

Subtleasmodeus's photo
Sat 11/01/08 09:26 PM
As you know I'm new here and looking for some fun in the Kansas City, Missouri area if you or your friends are close to me and you like my profile please send me a message I'll get back to you as quick as I can.:wink: