Community > Posts By > luvmeforlife

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 09:56 AM
:)

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 09:52 AM

I have had about 6 dates with different women. When they find out how nice and sweet I am they leave me. I have tried to have more dates but no good. I just got dumped after being with this girl for 5 months and she said she just was not happy any more. What gives

Are you sure that's why they leave?...smokin

laugh Maybe he was whining while with those women. None of em could stand it for long, so they walked. If that's the case, who could blame em? :smile:

(((Shy)))laugh That was my thought too!!flowerforyou :heart: drinker

laugh flowerforyou

lol wooosh

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 06:53 AM

Whining is unattractive .. A sexcy moan on the other hand makes me melt.

In relationships.. as in life .. We are all susceptible to failure. Being nice is no exemption.
This is why I fail. I thought ladies liked fine whines with saltines and fish eggs. A sexy moan makes a lady melt. How about a long howl?

a howl might wake the neighbors lol

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 06:50 AM

Not trying to dis anyone, BUT,
Scammers generally go after people with profiles that show they
may have something worth going after.

The only thing I have going for me is love...I guess that's not worth it. :P

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 06:49 AM
yes! entertainment at the very least :)

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 06:43 AM

lol I don't think that's a harem if women in his basement. :P

I never quite understood this, In my opinion, If you expose your online persona as a trollop, an azzhole or a serial killer even... This comes to mind.

If someone shows you who they are in a repetitive manner?

Believe them!

Good thread Athena... flowerforyou

lol seriously, just walk away from that one. :P

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 05:47 AM

Depends on the lady. She may want just sex. She may want a guy that gives her financial security. She may want a guy who is makes her laugh and just gets her. I mean....I could go on and on....but the bottom line is they all want what "they" (in particular) want. :thumbsup:

All the above :tongue:

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 05:39 AM
Women don't leave because you are nice. They leave because you are boring, broke, mean, got more issues than they do, clingly, or any number of things. When you say nice I'm sure you got something else going on.

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 05:31 AM
happy is as happy does :wink:

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 05:30 AM
lol when you message me in bad English and have 4 masters in things I never heard of by the age of 24 and live in a small town in the middle of no where....no...it's not a red flag.

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 05:28 AM

Must be your cute profile pic, maybe I better change mine.

lol

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 05/22/14 05:24 AM
lol I don't think that's a harem if women in his basement. :P

luvmeforlife's photo
Tue 05/20/14 12:44 PM

In uganda it was made ilegal last month and we have already received threats from OBAMA to stop all forreign aid USA has been offering us.Thanks to china are ready to help us with no strings attached..

lol because obama has nothing better to do than make threats to foreign countries about lesbians XD

luvmeforlife's photo
Tue 05/20/14 12:41 PM
Home now Hurry!

luvmeforlife's photo
Mon 05/19/14 11:45 AM

I can't even remember the last time I went out with a white woman. do remember it was a Valentine's dinner and that she sent her meal back five times and kept dropping food out of her mouth while eating but this must have been 2008 or so

lol

luvmeforlife's photo
Mon 05/19/14 11:41 AM

Kind of like this??

so true

luvmeforlife's photo
Mon 05/19/14 11:40 AM

A jealous girlfriend is
a faithful girlfriend. If
she doesn't get
jealous when
someone has your
attention, it's because someone has hers.
think positively react nicely and reply heartly :)

Hahaha...This could not be further from the truth....Jealous MEN & WOMEN are often that way because they are cheaters who just assume everyone does it....THINK!!think

lol agreed

luvmeforlife's photo
Fri 05/16/14 10:11 AM
next on the list is elfin thyme to keep the erosion at bay

luvmeforlife's photo
Fri 05/16/14 10:04 AM
http://instagram.com/p/oBn9xXOl0i/#

luvmeforlife's photo
Fri 05/16/14 10:02 AM
I see your pagoda! lol and the symbol looks awesome. I have a tiny area and no rain gutters so it's been washing away the mulch and driving me crazy. Yesterday I threw some river rocks there and it seems to be helping. I'm still on the hunt for a pagoda. Planting elephant ears and Hydrangea for the first time this year. They are finally coming out and makes me happy!