Community > Posts By > trunner69

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:39 PM
Hello and welcome new friend:smile: waving

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:36 PM
I would say you have the biggest heart and I wish to share mine with youflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:33 PM
This is not a good situation, is he paying child support?? It does sound that he is very immature. There is only so much you can do. If he is not fallowing the parentig plan you could talk to your lawyer maybe he/or she can tell you what can be done legally. Other than that there is not much you can do unless he delibrately breaks the parenting plan.:smile: Good luck Lymore

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:28 PM
Say a few words that I can say on here and leave her...mad

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 09:08 PM
I have another cookie it you like to share it with :wink:

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 09:03 PM
Welcome and good luck.....if anything you can make some good friends here:smile: waving

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 09:01 PM
Sometimes you have to just suck it up and take a chance

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:59 PM

:heart:Is it possible to meet the right person at the wrong time?:heart:

Yes, but trust me you'll be screwed!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Sometimes this is the chance you take...

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:55 PM
Bullhead City was toooooo Blasted hot....121 in the Shade

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:54 PM
rofl rofl

Arizona has died, or moved to California!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :ofl:
Thats funny I did move to So Callaugh

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:49 PM
Do you know her nieghbors or frineds or anyone close maybe they could check on her???

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:43 PM
wondering

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:40 PM
Could be possible....The question is what are you going to about it? Lifes choices are very difficult sometimes...Bottom line you must do the right thing...what ever that might be???:smile:

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:37 PM
hhmmm sounds like you need to call her back even if it is as just a friend

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:30 PM
I would like to think we all have done this one time or another. I think sometimes it is that one wants a intimate relationship and the other is oblivious to what the other wants. (this is from experience) There was girl I was great friends with in High School just like a best of a sort, I just was not end to her that way. Found out years later of course she would have like to had been mother to my children so to speak. Now she has been married twice and has 4 kids and to my knowledge is happily married to no2. I guess it is all about choice and what it is that attracts you to those who you are frinds with and whether or there is chemical attraction ect....is life and experience..:smile:

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:22 PM

is staying retired, informing the vikings that the physical and mental grind had become to much for him and cites that as the reason he will stay retired. So now what do the vikings do? Sign Michael Vick?
HHmmm if he is smart he will stay retired so he does not end up as a Toy Aikman:smile: drinker

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:18 PM

hmmm where is Ed tonight?
If ED was here....would he becon your call??

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:14 PM
fireworks and curling toes.....:smile:

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:11 PM
I do not have any fancy pics but I have a lot to give that you can not see:smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:06 PM
yes,....or maybe they just are not in to you...Have you seen the movie????:smile: