Community > Posts By > craig_sez

craig_sez's photo
Mon 05/19/14 12:54 PM
OP.. I totally know where your comming from..Im not out to the bars like i did yrs ago and im not 25 anymore so my looks and physical conditition is not that great...Good ole ageing...My biggest hurdle is my profession,many women dont want their man gone for 7-10days and home for 2..Over the yrs i have seen many relationships go sour cause of this..When your single,you want someone in your life BUT when your with someone,sometimes you wanna be single again.

craig_sez's photo
Mon 05/19/14 12:48 PM
Sence i was a very young man(12-15 ish)i have hada crush for a woman that im still friends with today..I didnt tell her but she knew and didnt let on that she knew..When i grew some ballz and told here,i didnt get the responce i had hoped for..We still are friend but not like we used to be..She has sence gotten married and now even to this day miss her..
She is on my fb friends and we hang a lil when i go back to my home town..Its hard when your emotional situation isnt returned but you will live..Sux when it erupts every time you see that person again,no matter if its a few weeks or a few yrs..

craig_sez's photo
Mon 05/19/14 12:36 PM
Maybe your tryin to hard to find someone..A person usually meets another when you least expect or not even looking..
Im by no means a good lookin dude but i fould a few ladys that made my life better over the yrs when i was just out haven fun..Believe it or not,i got approached and it blew my mind

craig_sez's photo
Mon 05/19/14 12:32 PM
LOVE
Is when you see her the 1st time you know..
When you see her everytime,you knew..
When you dont see her,you think about her and when you see her again you tell her "I love you"

craig_sez's photo
Mon 05/19/14 12:28 PM
Lol ..Cracks me up when younger folk ise the term"old"...Its as if they think they will be young for everrr..
Learn now as a young person cause when your old,then you know everything!!

craig_sez's photo
Mon 05/19/14 12:20 PM
Edited by craig_sez on Mon 05/19/14 12:23 PM
I think that at the last minute you pretend to trip and as your on the way down grope the woman..Hopefully you tear off her top and get a feel and look on the way down..If its good,takem to a nice womans shop and replace everything and then dinner..During all this time you smile and say nice things..YA CANT LOOSE!!....

Nevermind...I forgot im still single..lol

Just kidding by the way about the fake fall and such..
Honestly i think walking up to them staying out of their personal space and simply saying hello with a slight smerk/grin..Keep it so that they feel they have the power and control the situation..Be respectful with a tiny hint of cockyness/confidenceand pay attentition to body language and what /how she reacts to your hello..

craig_sez's photo
Thu 11/07/13 08:03 PM
Chances are if she is bangin the guy mext door now,she will when you step out for a beer with the boyz..Keep on keepin on bud..There is more out there