Community > Posts By > MARSBH

MARSBH's photo
Fri 10/25/13 11:41 PM

You might want to lose the all caps, it's considered yelling and it's quite rude...

Also, I don't apologize for not wanting to talk to guys from other countries, they don't interest me, period.

thanks for the adviced...GOD BLESSED YOU...

MARSBH's photo
Fri 10/25/13 11:25 PM
single

MARSBH's photo
Fri 10/25/13 11:17 PM

Um, what in the world made you think everyone on here is a Christian????? And it's not racist to not
want to receive
emails from people in other countries, it means you don't want to talk them, because they're too freaking far away.

i read them all so you will know....

MARSBH's photo
Fri 10/25/13 11:15 PM

Um, what in the world made you think everyone on here is a Christian????? And it's not racist to not want to receive emails from people in other countries, it means you don't want to talk them, because they're too freaking far away.

MARSBH's photo
Fri 10/25/13 11:14 PM
ASIAN ARE NOT ILLITERATE,WE COULD WRITE AND READ YOUR LANGUAGE...
MAYBE THEY SEND MESSAGES NOT ONLY TO YOUR ACCOUNT, AND WHO EVER REPLY,THEY CHOOSE AND DUmp the rest....

MARSBH's photo
Fri 10/25/13 11:06 PM
RACIST! SO SAD, I'm from Asia. Thought all of you guys are Christians...!

MARSBH's photo
Fri 10/25/13 10:52 PM
a woman wants her man to just accept her as she is...of course,mutual love and respect..and a good and open communication is very important as well...we are not perfect,...so stop looking for the perfect person!!!

MARSBH's photo
Fri 10/25/13 10:44 PM
wait for the right time...as God said there is time for everything..be patient

MARSBH's photo
Fri 10/25/13 10:43 PM
wait for the right time...as God said there is time for everything..be patient

MARSBH's photo
Fri 10/25/13 10:36 PM
Yes,there is! we will not be here if we are not praying and hoping to see or meet the right person or partner God destined for us....Have faith in LOVE....

MARSBH's photo
Fri 10/25/13 10:28 PM
Have faith,GOD IS OUR HEALER...BY HIS WOUND WE ARE HEALED...AMEN...