Community > Posts By > OneTiredMind

OneTiredMind's photo
Sat 11/15/08 01:47 AM
we all put on false personas.

also i think its funny b/c calling ppl racist...is inherently racist

OneTiredMind's photo
Sat 11/15/08 01:38 AM
I love that show... i also enjoyed hawaii 5-0...book 'em danno!

OneTiredMind's photo
Sat 11/15/08 01:24 AM
well its usually the case where every subsequent generation has a higher standard of living in the US... So i think that your grand parents said that about your parents etc etc....I think its different, but i dont think that i would say easier/harder

OneTiredMind's photo
Sat 11/15/08 01:21 AM
i do not

OneTiredMind's photo
Sat 11/15/08 01:17 AM
frustrated ......and he dosent even "talk"

OneTiredMind's photo
Sat 11/15/08 01:04 AM
stephen hawking:wink:

OneTiredMind's photo
Sat 11/15/08 01:01 AM
that there is really no "t" at the end of across

OneTiredMind's photo
Sat 11/15/08 12:51 AM
Edited by OneTiredMind on Sat 11/15/08 12:56 AM
no he means the 2 seater sports car that is a near spitting image of the ones that won LeMans in the 60s a bunch

i dont think i would pick something like that, not that its a bad choice. I would think that it would be a hassle when you need to carry anything bigger than one more passenger etc.
I dont think i could answer this one....its like "if you had to eat one dish for the rest of your life"
Maybe a nice 7 series? And spaghetti

OneTiredMind's photo
Sat 11/15/08 12:46 AM
you are right. i havent seen either of their P.H.D. administered I.Q tests either

OneTiredMind's photo
Sat 11/15/08 12:44 AM
i think i cant wait for the wacky adventures the characters from his show will get in tolaugh

OneTiredMind's photo
Sat 11/15/08 12:39 AM
just because she has a big heart i wouldnt consider her a good choice for an ambassador... esp for africa, we would be even more in the hole than we already are

I also think that comparing opra and sarah palen is a large stretch.... opra can do whatever she wants etc. etc...but she chose to focus on the entertainment industry and dosent have any political background. Not to say that it is required to be proficient in that position, i just wonder if she would be able to take time away from her magazine and show..............laugh

OneTiredMind's photo
Sat 11/15/08 12:30 AM
obama marketing at its finest!!! i, personally cant wait for the soda and sitcom spin off:tongue:

OneTiredMind's photo
Sat 11/15/08 12:25 AM
..but the acid can't eat through the water bottles?

OneTiredMind's photo
Sat 11/15/08 12:16 AM
i dont understand why this is a big deal? obama had his crazy preacher.... why cant "the over-powerful right biggot baby-eating" have its?

OneTiredMind's photo
Sat 11/15/08 12:10 AM
maybe romine dosent think its a miracle, but that is interesting

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/12/08 10:49 PM
That i would never have another dream....

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/12/08 10:28 PM
all things on the desk must be at 90 or 180 degrees in relation to their straight edges. Circular things must obey this with their centerlines and the center lines of adjacent objects.
when bored: tapping of fingers is as follows: thumb:pinky. thumb:ring finger, thumb:middle finger, thumb:index, thumb:middle, thumb:ring, thumb:pinky
I do not like uneven events....m&m's, turn signal blinker, sometimes drinks(ooops...)

i am sure i have more i just cant think of them right now.....I am not weird...i swear

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/12/08 10:17 PM
sad WE WERE TRICKED... it snowed for about ~4 hours...then all melted overnight

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/12/08 10:15 PM
I have had better jobs than my current one...Been through a few for how old i am.

OneTiredMind's photo
Tue 11/11/08 03:26 AM
i am sorry i hate true blood......plus the actors/actresses suck..... i scathe ppl that love that....dynasty viewers..