Community > Posts By > OneTiredMind

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/26/08 01:21 PM
cmon now....i thought we were talking about things..

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/26/08 01:20 PM

I will give you 3 chickens for your daughter.laugh and plz if you have a young child Im only making fun:smile:

lol, i just like to have fun, i can be mean, but it usually dosent last long...i like to see how far one can be pushed.....and i wont take less than 7......

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/26/08 01:13 PM
is this kind of like Arnold Schwarzenegger being the health spokes person for the US and talking about drug abuse after admitting to prolonged steroid use for 20+ years?

like so many things...marketing, is well, just marketing.

and btw i would buy FN, just not pistols

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/26/08 01:09 PM
i suggest we lay all of this out in chickens and pigs....

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/26/08 01:00 PM
lol
i'm vertically gifted, tastefully questionable and superficially employed.

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:55 PM
just as long as you still want santa to come down your chimney, you are fine by me

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:53 PM
hey , these days the ice is thin

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:52 PM
notice a trend? lol...

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:48 PM
i would agree about the invlovment about not just having just a 100 yr involvement.crusades?..but then the same can be said about almost every other country in the world...its more about choices that are not quelled....and whom has the power to take interest to get involved...but i dont personally feel that in the grand scheme of things that this should be a target....in fact i dont see how our washing of tea in the harbor is any different from a political stand point......i ment "should have burnt itsself out"

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:29 PM
i dont know how i feel about that post^^ you can have friends that are jewish, but i am half, and it was not my intention to call you antisemetic......to continue this reasoning we can see the US behind everything, they have a hand in everything and are responsable for everything....global warming, aids, feline leukemia..the conflict in the middle east has burnt itsself out.....at least if you are rational, it has..

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:18 PM
how would you feel if you had been F***ed for 2000+ years straight? ppl trying to poke at your holy land??

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:14 PM
are these the same threats that we have seen for the last 7 years? the color of the day is.............warning

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:10 PM
are you eating anything else?

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:03 PM
Edited by OneTiredMind on Wed 11/26/08 12:04 PM
some guys(not you) have all the luck!!

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/26/08 11:59 AM
being the gentleman that i am, please use my knife

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/26/08 11:57 AM

I have several threads I post on, others depends on host and topic. Will try to welcome newbies, but must admit there are some people whose threads I block.

you block threads? why??

when you block threads i heard that they shift, hail mary..........

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/26/08 11:54 AM
hrm...i dont like this either.....BUT i would to like to note that all new spending would be more or less automatically greater than the previous spending if the american trend is to be followed.....so the adjusted dollars just arent what they use to be.. lol..also this fails to take in to consideration all of the misc allocations such as section 8, wic, food stamps, and any other local/federal spending....so now it seems that i am thinking about gov't spending as a whole..if you really think about it...its just one big bail out. i dont care about going to the moon...but i do care when you raise my interest rate 2 points...

OneTiredMind's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:28 AM
i think your sn is the end to this story

OneTiredMind's photo
Tue 11/25/08 06:58 PM
i use to mention on my profile "facebook...the new way to share inside jokes..." but i now love mingle

OneTiredMind's photo
Tue 11/25/08 06:57 PM
hey now,cmon..lets all just be friends.this IS a conservative site. are you a righty or a lefty for the kick ball line up?