no photo
Sun 11/09/08 04:20 PM

I think you just want to have sex with her, the angry/grudge comments are the tool you're using to justify it in your head.

Well obviously I still want to have sex with her. But its more complicated than that. She realizes what she lost and wants me back. I don't want go back to that misguided and chaotic feeling of love, but I do want to f*** this sh** out of her!

The sex was always good between us... everything else was screwed up. I'd like to have that intense sex again but I think I may be playing with fire here.

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 04:12 PM

Well Ummm the Violent Sex comment is a little disturbing but if that's what you were into when you were together then well whatever floats your boat- having sex with the ex is tricky- if you are only looking for a physical release- you need to be clear on that so noone gets the wrong idea.

I had a deal with my ex- we had sex with each other til one of us found someone we wanted to be with and then we stopped being with each other- it worked out fine but we set boundaries- it can work but you have to be clear in what you want.

My ex did like some kink and violence when we had sex. But the difference is that there was love before (or so I thought). I do not love her anymore but I am still angry with her. That anger is most likely to come out during sex. I would never hurt her (or any women for that matter), but there is this strong desire to have intense angry sex with her.

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 04:06 PM

Horrible idea.

edit: and the term "violent sex" makes you sound like a psycho/creep.

Thanks for the advice

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 03:58 PM
Edited by Urbanphilosopher on Sun 11/09/08 04:06 PM
While my ex and I were together we would talk about marriage, babies and giving up our whole life for each other.

Then right before she takes off to Spain for the summer she decides that I am too much drama and cuts me out of her life.

After four months of trying to get her out of mind, she wants to meet up again. I have no intention of getting back together with her, but she's hot and I just want to have grudge sex with her.

Good idea or bad?

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:52 AM
No hits yet huh? I guess we need something more to snag an LA female.

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:51 AM
SF liberal nature makes the crackheads and the hypes more prominent as opposed to LA where they hide in street alleys.

Do you seriously think there is no gangs in the Bay area?

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:49 AM
It has bad traffic and the pretentious Hollywood wannabes... but it has culture, history and artistic movement that derives from the streets and the fusion of the diversity in the city.

Anyone agree?

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:41 AM
I hear the odds are better with Pai Gow

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:41 AM
You'll only find someone to help you if you are a hot european underware model who will give sexual favor in exchange for help in LA.... but even that won't work outhere sometimes.

Good luck!

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:35 AM
LOVE... and you can do no wrong.

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:32 AM
To be aware is to be eternal.

When moses asked Gos who He was, He responded, "I AM, that I AM".

He didn't resond "I am, that I WAS" or "I am, that I WILL BE".

Who God is, is the eternal presence of time. Past and future are inventions of mean. Everything else in nature know no time. The time is alays now, the time is always present.

That is God.

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:22 AM
Unless we are thankful for what we have, we will never have more...

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:20 AM
personality disorders are nothing to laugh about.

WHO SAID THAT?

Oh, no not you again...

STOP WHININIG YOU WUSSY!

Why do you always put us down?

I JUST GIVE YOU SOME HONESTY, IF YOU WOULD LISTEN TO ME THEN PEOPLE WOULDN'T THINK WE WERE SO SCREWED UP!

I'm going to cry now...

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:06 AM
frustrated

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:01 AM
wait so am I not supposed to write anything when I respond to this thread?

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:56 AM
Dream of on the one you want

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:54 AM
I respect a women who can handle her liquor

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:43 AM
Well, I guess it's just like dating out in the real world. If it doesn't work just keep on trying.

Thanks for the responses so far.

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:36 AM
I've sent out 10 messages to women I think I can connect with and none of them have written back. Do most women just assume that all guys on this site are sleazy and are very picky who they write back to, or do they just like recieving messages with no intention to write back.

I just want to know if I am wasting my time on this site.

2 Next