Community > Posts By > miranda3

miranda3's photo
Wed 10/29/08 02:51 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm..........Fish
Shiny, slimy, flopping around and gasping for breath.

I can do that. shades

miranda3's photo
Wed 10/29/08 12:00 PM
Here it is doll-ings! I've had "plastic" surgery. Uh, it isn't obvious, is it? tongue2

miranda3's photo
Wed 10/29/08 12:51 AM

<------starting to pay now!!!!bigsmile drinker :banana:

laugh :wink: laugh :wink: laugh :wink: laugh laugh :wink: laugh

miranda3's photo
Wed 10/29/08 12:45 AM

Well If I have to pay then I want some juju!!!devil and lots of it!!!devil laugh

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

miranda3's photo
Wed 10/29/08 12:36 AM
Are you kidding? WTF? Of course women should pay!

Don't wanna end up owing anybody anything! noway Too much unspoken juju!

miranda3's photo
Tue 10/28/08 11:53 PM

dEAR DIARY.....There is just something about Rachel Rae that I dont like.......I dont know what it is but I want to smack her upside the head everytime I watch her show....noway

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! Me too! That's why I don't watch her show! noway

miranda3's photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:41 AM
It's gorgeous here! I'm taking doggie to the beach. Might be our last opportunity until June!

Hugs Nessa!

miranda3's photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:37 AM
So long and thanks for all the fish.

miranda3's photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:35 AM

I went to see my grandpa in the nursing home. It was a nice place and the nurses were very attentive. While I was there he slowly started leaning over to the right and an attendant rushed over and straightend him up. A few minutes later he started leaning way over to the left and an attendant rushed over and straightened him up. I asked him how he likes living in such a nice place and he said "Fine but these young bastards won't let me fart"

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

miranda3's photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:18 AM
Amen Fran

miranda3's photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:03 AM
Konichi wa!

miranda3's photo
Tue 10/28/08 12:01 AM

I've discovered evidence which suggests that residents of the State of Washington might be lying to the rest of the world about their weather situation in order in order to avoid an influx of visitors. Confess or else.

Yep!

miranda3's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:50 PM

Hi there! I recently realized, much to my dismay, that my social circle has been reduced to the size of a microdot. Variety of reasons why this happened (read: I'm a workaholic), but I could use some help in getting out of my trench and meeting people. I am in the OKC metro area, but would like to talk people from all over the US/Canada. I'm seriously considering moving out of state next year and I don't know where I want to move to. If you live somewhere great, tell me about it! Finally, any AT hikers out there? Am also seriously considering thru-hiking in 2010...

PS: I am obligated to inform y'all that I find it impossible to write anything with less than 15000 words..... unless I'm really pissed.

Welcome to the site! It's nice to run into another person who writes and writes and writes....! (I have the longest profile in the history of civilization)....

I, too, can become rather verbose, but never quite manage to be as concise as Lex.

Anyway, Welcome!

miranda3's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:45 PM

Welcoome! Fasten your seatbelt and have some fun!

Oops! I meant Welcome! And I was the sixth grade spelling bee geek! frustrated Getting old, I guess!

miranda3's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:43 PM
Welcoome! Fasten your seatbelt and have some fun!

miranda3's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:06 PM
Pull it.

In fact, I'm looking forward to the journey!

miranda3's photo
Mon 10/27/08 07:57 PM
Dang! Looks like a rainout at the middle of the 5th. sad

miranda3's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:52 PM
PHILLIES! Tonight's the night. Bottom of the 1st and it's 2-0 Phillies!

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

miranda3's photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:54 PM
Hey! Welcome! happy

miranda3's photo
Mon 10/27/08 01:33 PM
Anybody wants to come to Aberdeen, we can hang out under the bridge where Kurt Cobain used to shoot up, and we can get sh!tfaced and sing Nirvana songs.

Yeah, Right!spock They've built a park right next to the bridge. RIP Kurt.