Community > Posts By > miranda3

miranda3's photo
Sat 12/06/08 08:37 PM

Don't shop Wal-Mart.

You can buy lotsa cheap $hit from China or a few quality things from elsewhere. You can do without so much stuff too...really you can.

Personal responsibility...Wal-Mart isn't killing us we are.

This is the most true statement of all. Most of what we buy is junk and totally unnecessary.

Amen. I weep when I see a story like the WalMart employee who was killed on Black Friday. Apparently, it WAS worth his life, in some people's opinions, for them to be able to save a buck on cheap, mostly ugly, useless garbage.

Honestly, I want to die and pull the dirt over me when I see the evidence of how hypnotized this country is by greed for material things. Nothing means anything any more, next to that.

miranda3's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:48 PM

I don't see how the bail outs will help. We the people are the ones that will be paying for it in the long run and we are FLAT BROKE!!! Also, who do you think pays for these tax stimulus checks? US!! The area around me is is bad shape. There are no jobs and in my subdivision alone 4 houses are in foreclosure.

Think maybe Americans should start buying more American made products. We as a country should stop importing so much. Most of it is junk anyway.

Boycott Walmart! See the films "Walmart: The High Cost of Low Price" and "Is Walmart Good For America?" I think this one family, already obscenely rich, is bent on destroying the American economy just so they can get richer. The lengths to which they've gone, and continue to go, to fatten their own wallets should be criminal!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! mad explode mad explode mad explode

miranda3's photo
Sun 11/23/08 10:35 AM

Actually I do wish that more threads had some substance to them as well and more would take the ones that do more serious.

We all like to have a bit of fun and believe me there are plenty of threads everyone can do that in.

But... it is also nice to see when others actually use their mind as well. You get to see another side of that person not just the comically side of them.

I do enjoy those that have a sense of humor and know how to have fun. But I rather enjoy seeing that they have a mind and know how to use it as well.

This is what I was attempting to say. Thank you for putting it so eloquently, as the words escaped me.

Well why then when probably about a dozen or more attempts have been made to engage you in a serious discussion, you bail out or display indigence? huh

Uh-oh.

miranda3's photo
Sun 11/23/08 10:31 AM

Think of it as a History Lesson you won't want to miss. Adolf Hitler actually said one thing that makes sense..."Those who do not study History are doomed to repeat it."

...It's your choice whether you take the time out to watch those or not.

My audio is messed up, but I'll watch it on a friend's computer.

Somebody's gotta start the revolution. I wish I had the bucks and the charisma to do it. We need to overthrow these fukcers!

( Uh-oh! Has my big mouth gotten me in trouble again? )

miranda3's photo
Sat 11/22/08 09:14 PM
Black Pudding. (If you're not English, look it up)ill sick

miranda3's photo
Sat 11/22/08 09:03 PM

If these bailouts piss you off do something about it. Educate yourself on why it happens. Aaron Russo's documentary America: Freedom to Fascism is a good place to start.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&ei=u9EoSeWPB5LAqALkg4DtBg&q=america+freedom+to+fascism&hl=en

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I shouted. This film should be mandatory viewing for every American! I was so pissed off when I saw it, and then very educated, and then threw in a bit more pissed off for good measure. mad

May Aaron Russo rest in Blessed Peace. He'll always be my hero!!!!! flowerforyou

miranda3's photo
Sat 11/22/08 01:22 AM

Ghosts aren't real.

Okay, so who is it that levitates things and turns on the stove burners in my apartment?

miranda3's photo
Fri 11/21/08 03:06 PM
Are we there yet? Did I say that yet?

laugh bigsmile laugh bigsmile laugh laugh bigsmile

miranda3's photo
Fri 11/21/08 09:58 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot........

Are we there yet?bigsmile

miranda3's photo
Fri 11/21/08 09:55 AM

whats up with that? it seems like a lot of bands are only selling at walMart now days?

It all has to do with marketing. WalMart gets a percentage, the band gets a percentage, tons of exposure....it's a win-win for everybody.

yeah but not really cause walmart is pretty much taking over the world! in a city close to me there is two walmarts! its a small city!! wtf

How do you think they're able to afford taking over the world? bigsmile

yeah but it just makes me mad cause they kill the small hometown stores. Just like the song Alan Jackson sang a few years ago called the "little man"

AMEN! Hallelujiah and YEEEEEEEEEEEE-HA! Allen hit it right on the head!

Walmart decimated the local craft and fabric stores, and then started downsizing their own craft department! I have no choice but to order online or shop in Olympia, something like 60 miles away. And I craft for a living.

I hate the place. Anyone with any doubt, watch the film "Walmart: The High Cost of Low Price"

miranda3's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:12 AM
But seriously folks...........

I've noticed a number of threads of some longevity that have in common a certain amount of talking dirty.

Just an observation.

miranda3's photo
Thu 11/20/08 10:59 AM

:thumbsup: And for the life of me i cant figure out why. Now in no way should the following be misconstrued as conceeded, Im just awhere of how I behave in a relationship. I open doors, get flowers, compliment, pamper, massage, sing,..whatever goofy adam sandler gesture that comes up to make a girl smile. I have a good fashion sense, i think im good looking enough. i feel as if im the package that woman talk **** about desiring but when they have it they flush it away quicker than it started, and of course the jerk gets the girl. for someone reason I get along with older woman better, i guess theyve been screwed over enough so now they appreciate little gestures....idk i know the peanut gallerys gonna chime in but if anyone can offer opinions that would be great!waving

You are not a nice guy- cos nice guys don't complain- their actions just come naturally.

Women can see that you are just doing it to make yourself look good, and that makes you look like a sleazebag- apart from what you said about older woman being so screwed in the head that they fall for your act! NICE!

Somebody stop me before I open my mouth. Oops! Too late! slaphead

Sorry princess, but you might want to learn to read. And as for older women being "screwed in the head" (which is not what he said at all!) I guess if you mean that we're not petulant, adolescent drama queens, you're probably right to some degree. Grow up.

miranda3's photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:16 AM

and you should think about some new profile pictures. with clothes on. That main pic is not a real complimentary picture of you... It kinda makes you look like Al Bundy

Quite agree.

Oops! Sorry! Just reread that. Thought you said Ted Bundy. Nevermind.

miranda3's photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:50 PM

Holy Crap!!!!...another Wah-Wah-Wah whiner...go to timeout in the Whiner Room...GO NOW!!!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

miranda3's photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:45 PM
Oh Gawd! (Gag, retch)

miranda3's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:54 PM

im moving to canada whos with me

i refuse to support that man. he can kiss my white ass.

mad explode rant scared

Try moving to the twenty-first century.

miranda3's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:36 PM
Is English your first language?

miranda3's photo
Fri 10/31/08 08:40 PM
I love British humor!

miranda3's photo
Wed 10/29/08 07:07 PM
WAY TO GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

miranda3's photo
Wed 10/29/08 05:10 PM
Okay, I HAD to let Zoey in on the butt shot thing. She just wouldn't shut up! Geez, what a nag!