Community > Posts By > Slimbbw

no photo
Fri 11/15/13 08:18 AM
Edited by Slimbbw on Fri 11/15/13 08:20 AM
I was talking to my father about this who lives in Kano State. He said it might be a close race and he is trying to stay open about it. However, he does not want outside influence from other countries especial America and other European countries.

However.. the best has won already. dont know if I should say the best.. but they got the votes....

We will see what they have in store for us Nigerians!

no photo
Thu 11/14/13 07:52 PM
video games, help people and working out

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 06:05 AM
Whenever I see a hot guy I say "OH HE CAN GET IT"

no photo
Sat 10/19/13 01:05 PM
Edited by Slimbbw on Sat 10/19/13 01:05 PM
What a waste of time! Well it's his loss and not yours! Enjoy yourself right now and later relax. You never know you might just meet a great guy while your there.

no photo
Sat 10/19/13 08:21 AM
Edited by Slimbbw on Sat 10/19/13 08:23 AM
1. people who talk and text while driving
2. people who tell me; oh you don't need to workout
3. men who say they want a relationship but really only want sex
4. people who send nude photos when I did not ask for them
5. people who ask for photos; when my photos are already posted
6. people who ask do you have skype or some other type of caming messenger
7. cheaters
8. lairs
9. women with tight clothes on with rolls or belly hanging over jeans
10.women wearing tights or leggings; with no butt or outta shape
11.people who only speak one language
12.unhealthy eaters
13. people who ask for rides
14. men who think my time is for free
15. people who only text but never call
16. people who don't Read profiles!

no photo
Sat 10/19/13 07:45 AM

The UN has warned that HIV/AIDS have assumed a dangerous dimension among the homosexuals and lesbians.Can this warning cause change of behaviour?.I wish it does.Now,let the hate posts start

We all know the only way to avoid this is to keep your cock in pants, butt hole and legs closed! The only SAFE SEX IS MASTURBATION!

no photo
Sat 10/19/13 07:41 AM
I would have to say no! We could be friends but life itself is already risky. No matter how nice they are and how smart, outgoing and caring; there could never be anything pass a friendship. It's already hard for individuals now to be honest about their health status.

no photo
Sat 10/19/13 07:15 AM
Hello!
Once you start taking these drugs to get your weight down; how will you maintain your weight?

If you can't get it down and maintain it now; you will only gain it back. Eating clean and exercising will help you drop those pounds. What people don't realize is, whatever it takes to lose weight you must do the same to maintain it. I use to be 278 and it took me 14 months to drop down to 132. I lost this weight because I wanted it and worked in the gym everyday for 3-4 hours a day. Today I stand at 125 and to maintain it; I workout 6 days a week for 1-2 hour in the morning and 40 minutes before bed. Cardio is the main key. Weights help to maintain muscle and build more.

There is no magic drug to weight lost; its only temporary weight lost they are offering you. Cut out on fast food; junk food; fried food, butter,oils and some bread. Start eating more raw food and grilled or bake, drink more water and drinks that are zero calories. Also treat yourself 1-2 times a month for maintaining or dropping weight.

good luck!

no photo
Sat 10/19/13 06:50 AM
I am new here and just checking out the site. In the Norfolk, VA area.

no photo
Sat 10/19/13 06:47 AM
Edited by Slimbbw on Sat 10/19/13 07:31 AM
Gm!
You make some good points based on what you have learned from man.
What is evidences? Is evidences based on what has been given to us by the "men who educates" us or is evidences based on individual experiences; who come forth to share? We all know all information is not given to the public and just because one has not experience or found it does not mean there is no evidences . It means that on a personal level you have not found any evidences to please you.

I personally believe there is something greater than man. Some of the same technology we use today was used in Kemet(Egypt). I question the simple things as man has advance but at the same time just improve early technology.

The question still stand; is there something out there other then what we have been told.