sweetnsassyntall's photo
Tue 02/17/09 03:39 PM
Would the real question here be: "women if you were a nipple sucker would you prefer to floss your teeth while you suck or not?"

I think my answer would be no hair for flossing plz........and give me a regular size boob plz

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:18 PM
Not scared of it, not embracing it and certainly not lying to myself about it either. It is what it is. Sometimes I wish there was someone to share good and bad times with, someone to do things with, but other times I enjoy my me time.

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Fri 02/13/09 05:29 AM

here and dateless for valentines day sad2
You and me both. Not only that I have to work as well.grumble

yea me too. matter of fact, l have to work a double saturday night. go into work at 11pm and don't get off work til 3pm sunday

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Fri 02/13/09 05:18 AM
here and dateless for valentines day sad2

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Wed 02/11/09 06:24 AM
OMG NO NO NO get her something creative that will remind her of you when your not together!!

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Mon 02/09/09 03:23 PM
surprised oops surprised

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Sun 02/08/09 03:21 PM
All of themsmooched

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Sun 02/08/09 05:07 AM
Well, good night all........or should I say good day. Either way, I'm off to bed. It was great chatting with you all!! Have a great day! waving flowerforyou

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Sun 02/08/09 05:00 AM
They are all quite entertaining. The rotty likes to bite my beagle on the butt and she gets so mad and gives her that howling bark. The min. pincher rules the roost here tho. She thinks she controls them all. Very entertaiing. Sometimes I think they got the idea for the movie Marley and me from my brother's rotty. She is soooo much like that dog!!

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Sun 02/08/09 04:53 AM
Morning all! Im home from work, relaxing before I go to bed. Thread hopping as well. I have 2 dogs shep/chow mix named dewey...big 80 pound baby and a beagle/daschaund mix named hershey. My brother is staying with me thru the winter with his rottweiler named sable and miniature pincher named holly. We don't use the doorbell anymore....we have dog bells!!

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:33 PM
waving hi and welcome have fun!!

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Thu 01/29/09 03:57 PM
waving

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:40 AM
You sure it's the wood? Maybe it's your bones!!

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Fri 01/16/09 06:41 AM
Hi and welcome. waving

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Wed 01/14/09 01:31 PM
Daaaammnn there is a lot of snow out there and I'm lovin it!! Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!! :banana: :banana:

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:04 AM
Damnit I;m cold!! frown

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:01 AM
quivering

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:10 PM
ok I'll bite....rate me. let's see what l'm worth here.

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Sat 01/10/09 09:45 AM
AIN'T IT THE TRUTH!!?

Joe Smith started the day early having set his
alarm clock (MADE IN JAPAN) for 6 a.m. While his coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor (MADE IN HONG KONG).

He put on a dress shirt (MADE IN SRI LANKA),
designer jeans (MADE IN SINGAPORE) and tennis shoes (MADE IN KOREA).

After cooking his breakfast in his new
electric skillet (MADE IN INDIA) he sat down with his calculator (MADE IN MEXICO) to see how much he could spend today. After setting his watch (MADE IN TAIWAN)to the radio (MADE IN INDIA)
he got in his car (MADE IN GERMANY) filled it with GAS (from Saudi Arabia) and continued his search for a good paying job.

At the end of yet another discouraging
and fruitless day checking his Computer (Made In Malaysia), Joe decided to relax for a while.
He put on his sandals (MADE IN BRAZIL) poured himself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE) and turned on his TV (MADE IN INDONESIA), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job
in AMERICA scared

sweetnsassyntall's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:30 AM
waving flowers