Community > Posts By > Zee

 
Zee's photo
Thu 08/13/26 06:10 PM
well folks.. anudder day comin to a close.. bye bye Thor's day drinker


OMG my LinkedIn account has been hacked.. mind you.. the hackers upgraded me from Independent contractor to Executive Recruiter laugh laugh
problem with that is.. they're using my account to scam people.. and that pizzes me off.. I've tried reaching them a bunch of different ways today but nope.. I did try one thing that MAY have gotten thru to'em but not sure.. at least that email hasn't bounced yet LOL

anywho.. been a day.. lol.. got the lawn edges trimmed.. also had the Govt. park on my driveway so I took that opportunity to have a lil "CHAT" with'em.. for too many years I've been trying to get the speed limit decreased from "indy" to "country" speeds.. sent 3 different petitions with everyone's signature on it but all we got was a 10km/hr reduction when we wanted MIN 20km/hr.. anywho.. they're also gonna look into the ditch situation.. the one that was supposed to be repaired like 2 years ago so THEY said.. we'll see.. whoa not the quickest govt division that's fer sure..

anywho.. time ta get headin.. hope everyone had a good day and is enjoying the evening.. drinker

Zee's photo
Thu 08/13/26 05:56 PM




laugh laugh laugh

Zee's photo
Thu 08/13/26 03:19 PM

Ohh Zee ya forgot the backroom that has a couple of cots, with bedding.. That Mo seems to forget about and sleeps on the Pool Tables slaphead

Welcome Farid~~~ don't forget this is a serve yourself bar.. So if the drinks are poured to light it's on youdrinker


I'm TRYIN to forget TG.. everytime I go in there the place is a total mess.. underwear'n socks littered all about.. ya'd think he was at his own home with a maid ta clean the place.. whoa men..............................













sorry.. couldn't keep a straight face laugh

Zee's photo
Thu 08/13/26 03:16 PM





dang gif wouldn't load laugh

"Zee": what is the url of that disobedient "welcome back" gif image?

hit the "quote" button on that post and it'll show up in the section of my text...

So was the image not uploaded initially because of your typing error(s)?


kinda.. I put instead of ohwell


okay.. that was weird laugh I typed [ url ] and [ img ] and neither showed up laugh

Zee's photo
Thu 08/13/26 12:43 PM
2 new series dropped today.. all episodes..

Hit Point

Two 30-something detectives, Leo and Bella, investigate a case leading them into London's criminal underworld. As they seek answers, personal and professional boundaries fade amid twists and betrayals.


and My Brilliant Career

In 1900 Australia, a headstrong farm girl dreams of writing while society and family expectations clash with her fierce desire for independence and creative freedom.

both have 6 episodes.. so far.. watched ep 1 of each and both definitely worth a 2nd look..

Zee's photo
Thu 08/13/26 12:37 PM
oh well.. that sucks..

it's one thing to write something of ones own.. it's altogether different to plagiarize another's writing.. whoa at least he shud have had the decency to add the true author and origin instead of leaving readers to believe it belonged to him..

Zee's photo
Thu 08/13/26 12:32 PM


by the way.. welcome to the Pub Farid waving drinker

Thanks "Zee"! Point me toward just the pub peanuts and the trivia machine. :smile:


the nuts are on the bar (or under it depending on who's drunk and knocked the bowl over) and the trivia machine is in the room to the left of the massive stone fireplace.. there's distilled water bottles in the fridge in the kitchen if ya get thirsty drinker

oh.. and there's a hitching post out back to park your camel bigsmile

Zee's photo
Thu 08/13/26 12:30 PM




dang gif wouldn't load laugh

"Zee": what is the url of that disobedient "welcome back" gif image?

hit the "quote" button on that post and it'll show up in the section of my text...

So was the image not uploaded initially because of your typing error(s)?


kinda.. I put instead of ohwell

Zee's photo
Thu 08/13/26 07:58 AM
watched Masters of the Universe 2026 with Nicholas Galitzine, Camila Mendes & Idris Elba

Prince Adam discovers that the strange memories shaping his life are real when the lost Sword of Power resurfaces, forcing him to return to Eternia and challenge the tyrant who shattered his family and kingdom.

IMDb gives this a 6.5.. I'd up that to a 7.. Galitzine isn't the greatest of actors and as a lead, less so but it was watchable due to the action scenes.

Zee's photo
Thu 08/13/26 07:45 AM
Happy Thor's day peeps'n lurkers drinker

what a beautiful day in da hood WOOT..
current temps are 70F (feels like 73F) with a high of 75F but'll feel like 82F..

northern Quebec is getting slammed with flooding warnings and have been for a few weeks now.. just seems ta be passing north of where I am.. YAY
mind you.. I'm not in a flood zone.. thankfully.. made sure of that before buying this house yet back in 2011 the entire village and many surrounding homes WERE flooded.. while I stayed high'n dry.. bigsmile I am one smug smartie pants girly I tell ya laugh

anywho.. got stuff still ta do outside and before it gets any warmer.. just stopped for a brief breaky and back at it.. hope everyone has a super day waving

Zee's photo
Wed 08/12/26 06:14 PM
anudder day is comin to a close.. bye bye Hump day waving

tamarra is TG's 1/2 day Flyday laugh

got more work done on the deck roof today YAY.. been raining on'n off so been busy doin other stuff instead.. but because it was cool this mornin.. worked out there until I started sweating too much LOL then went back out after 4pm cuz it was coolin down some YAY.. it's nice out there now.. and lucky was waiting for me as usual.. awww.. he's such a good boy.. and getting friendlier with Simba (the feral cat) they were chillin on the deck a few feet apart.. soo cute..

anywho.. gotta do the kitchen, shower then head ta bed so hope everyone had a good day and is enjoyin the evening drinker

Zee's photo
Wed 08/12/26 06:10 PM


New people have to pay for drinks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:


Put the Champagne on ice.drinker


surprised that YOU can pay for tongue2

laugh

Zee's photo
Wed 08/12/26 06:10 PM

New people have to pay for drinks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:


laugh not likely laugh

Zee's photo
Wed 08/12/26 09:23 AM
by the way.. welcome to the Pub Farid waving drinker

Zee's photo
Wed 08/12/26 09:23 AM


dang gif wouldn't load laugh

"Zee": what is the url of that disobedient "welcome back" gif image?


hit the "quote" button on that post and it'll show up in the section of my text...

Zee's photo
Wed 08/12/26 06:39 AM
good Wednesday mornin to ya peeps'n lurkers drinker

current temp is 68F but feels like 72F.. YAY.. I love cooler nights.. high is 77F (but'll feel like 88F) humidity is 77% but I can do without those parts laugh barely a breeze out there with winds at 4mph.. ohwell but hey.. it's cool at least.. or cooler than normal.. so YAY lol

anywho.. got lots ta do per usual.. so hope everyone has a super day drinker

Zee's photo
Tue 08/11/26 05:48 PM
well folks.. anudder day comin to an end.. bye bye Tuesday waving

so much for the weather prediction of NO RAIN taday whoa went into the kitchen ta make my supper earlier and looked out.. skies were dark charcoal and definitely looked like rain.. raced ta get ma laundry off the line just in time.. by the time I put the basket down, the deck was soaked.. yeah.. that's right.. it RAINED AGAIN grumble darn good job I had already finished mowing the lawn earlier today too.. figured I shud considerin it's supposed ta rain tomorrow.. at least it's cooler now.. but MAN those skeeters are starved.. they were swarming round me like I was fresh meat.. phew.. I guess I was huh laugh

anywho.. time ta clean things up, shower'n get ready fer bed.. hope everyone had a good day and is enjoyin the evenin drinker

Zee's photo
Tue 08/11/26 05:40 PM

Do Do is back. Secure your cats.


ohh.. I forgot about that.. quick *Zee grabs Simba and brings her in for the night* do ya think ma coons are safe?? scared


oh and.. YER WELCOME FOR THE PANCAKES.. sheesh whoa and I made a special batch JUST fer you.. grumble never even got a Thank You.. pffffft

Zee's photo
Tue 08/11/26 05:39 PM

Morning everyone....

Will y'all send some of that rain my way... Shshs we have not had any rain in the last month..

And yes again triple digits.. They are saying with the heat index we will hit 106 today..

I sure feel for the guys doing work on my shed, short fence, big gate and the eves of my house today..They are doing needed repairs & painting all. But hey I offered to wait till it cooled down they said ~~~"We Got This" .... surprised slaphead


Humm see Dodo is backwaving

Anywho it's lunch time.... laterwaving



I'd LOVE ta send you Sir's rain & winds from tonight.. but it'll probably end up here tomorrow and head further east.. sorry gf.. maybe I can "zap" it too ya.. *bibbidy bobbidy BOO* let me know if that worked bigsmile

Zee's photo
Tue 08/11/26 05:36 PM

Expecting more rain and heavy wind again this evening. Time to put the patio furniture back in the garage, or else I'll be gathering it from my neighbors yards in the morning.


that sucks having to put everything away when it's not even fall yet but.. better safe than sorry huh.. plus easier than having to do retrieval work..

I'm sure we'll have your weather here tomorrow.. ohwell