Community > Posts By > Specter23

Specter23's photo
Sun 11/02/08 01:11 PM
Sorry I can't answer that...

Specter23's photo
Tue 10/28/08 12:28 PM

Hmmm, was that like how many women feel about sex? The buildup is nice, but the climax just leaves you a little disappointed?

You would be speaking then for the women in your life?

Actually the only word I get is amazing. spock

Specter23's photo
Mon 10/27/08 10:33 PM
Howard the Duck clearly is the best movie EVAR.

Specter23's photo
Mon 10/27/08 10:26 PM
The beach in your picture.... ahhh, what I wouldn't give to be in Hawaii.

Greetings and good luck !

Specter23's photo
Mon 10/27/08 10:17 PM
As a general rule, using all caps MAKES IT LOOK LIKE YOU ARE YELLING AT EVERYONE ! So to tone it down use proper punctuation and capital letters.

Yeah, I am taking Business English at school. But think of it this way, in a way, you are selling yourself.

You really don't need to put angst in your profile about people not liking that you are in a wheelchair. If you want to put extra attention to it in the profile... try putting it in it's own paragraph and accent it with a Bullet point like
* Important Message about me

Great smile though and good luck !

Specter23's photo
Sat 10/25/08 10:03 PM
I got stressed out just reading this. This is a very touchy subject..... potentially more difficult than, "sorry, I am really a man."

I don't know if there really is any kind of opportunity for her... long term.

I am pretty sure that I don't know enough about HIV to say what the concerns are. But considering that even having kids for a potential date can be an instant ender in many cases...

Specter23's photo
Sat 10/25/08 09:46 PM
Well if you get a proper foot massage it doesn't tickle. You just need the right hands.

Specter23's photo
Sat 10/25/08 09:45 PM
I'd choose a really bad movie, that way you could laugh about it, and end up ignoring it. Surely there could be something better to do....

Specter23's photo
Fri 10/24/08 11:10 AM
Thanks for the hello's ! I'll probably be rolling around looking for a while :wink:

Specter23's photo
Fri 10/24/08 09:53 AM
Hmmm, was that like how many women feel about sex? The buildup is nice, but the climax just leaves you a little disappointed?

Specter23's photo
Fri 10/24/08 09:25 AM
Hello all, I'm down below DFW. It's cold out today !

Specter23's photo
Fri 10/24/08 09:08 AM
Peanut Butter? I'd suggest staying away from birds, squirrels, chipmunks and other small animals for a while.....

Specter23's photo
Fri 10/24/08 09:04 AM
The differences between men and women are vast. I think if you actually went and looked at some studies you'd find some very interesting results. I've watched some studies done just because I find these differences interesting. One study held by a university had 2 tests which I remember specifically.

One was the Myth that men are better with directions. They took (and this isn't exact.... just a guess from memory) 50 men and 50 women. Individually they blindfolded them and led them through the halls of campus and into a waiting room. Once they got into the room they asked each person to walk back the way they came. Only 7 women were able to make it back and almost 35 of the guys could.

Next, they placed each of these people into a waiting room. no one was told any instructions, but they were there for about 5 minutes. This room had hundreds of items on the table like little cars, staples, anything you could imagine. When they were asked afterwards what was in the room, pretty much every guy could list back about 5 items, while the women were able to list off nearly 50 !

This is just a small morsel of how different we are... and there are exceptions to every rule.

Personally I am not like most guys as far as relationships go, but my roommate is the "dog" type of guy I would warn you about. He'll say anything to anyone for a first time, then Meh, never talk to you again.

Specter23's photo
Fri 10/24/08 08:51 AM
I have a 33 page Spreadsheet Mid-term I'm working on.... yey Friday?

Specter23's photo
Fri 10/24/08 08:40 AM
I'm brand new here, but I wanted to waving to everyone and say hi ! I'm 31 and going back to College for a new career, working part time and taking care of 2 kids. Send me a message !:tongue: