Community > Posts By > AJ70

AJ70's photo
Sun 02/28/21 01:42 PM
Edited by AJ70 on Sun 02/28/21 01:42 PM

I think Chris Rock did a routine where he said instead of trying to curb gun sales, if we just raised ammunition prices to like $1,000 a bullet, it would do a lot to cut down on shootings in this country.

And all that would be accomplished is turning law abiding people like myself into criminals thus allowing criminals to remain criminals by me supporting their criminal activity so I could buy my ammo illegally.

AJ70's photo
Sun 02/28/21 01:38 PM
First, let me start by saying Im not a Q anon nutter...second, I do not believe at all that Biden "won" this presidency

AJ70's photo
Sun 02/28/21 01:36 PM
The Jobama presidency...expect the same disasters only worse and more...albeit, punctuated here and there with some ok at best stuff...but not much

AJ70's photo
Sun 02/28/21 01:24 PM
Edited by AJ70 on Sun 02/28/21 01:25 PM
Women who say they arent interested in hookups but yet have pics where their cleavage is purposely displayed and boobs hanging out

Women who take high overhead pics with their cheeks sucked in while puckering their lips in order to look thin

No profile answers filled out or pics to show

When they use the phrase....I love this city and all it has to offer"....its such a cut & paste job from other profiles

Pics of their pets, sunrises, etc

AJ70's photo
Sat 02/27/21 03:13 PM
Watching GOODFELLAS for the 100th time and smoking a cigar

AJ70's photo
Sat 02/27/21 03:12 PM
When are these worthless political hacks gonna release the $1400 stimulus so I can plan a nice vacation and pay down some credit card bills that had to be jacked up no thanks to them for ruining the economy to begin with.

AJ70's photo
Sat 02/27/21 03:01 PM
Edited by AJ70 on Sat 02/27/21 03:02 PM
Zero.

7 possibilities - All bust outs

4 contacted me and when I went to reply it suddenly says DEACTIVATED...is there a reason for that? Are they fake to begin with?

1 seemed real and then sends me a pic thats the same as her profile...whats the point of that? Besides, it sounded like a bot reply..the language didnt flow like a normal person would speak..when I said to mention something specific about my profile I didnt hear back

1 was out of state and when I asked why someone would bother to contact another person thats hundreds of miles away I didnt hear back

1 had no pic, didnt bother answering any of her profile questions...but wants to know if Im a dog or cat person...I replied with why do you care? You offer nothing about yourself including no pic...why would I respond seriously to you?

So, in closing, except for these forums...Mingle is just like POF, Ok Cupid...etc...a waste of time filled with either bored or cheating housewives or unserious women who are afraid to have follow thru...not to mention, the whackjobs and the bots...Im sure SOME of the women here get the same but nowhere near like men do as we actually WANT TO MEET SOMEONE

AJ70's photo
Thu 02/25/21 05:31 PM
Intimacy
A slice of pizza
A slice of Sara Lee Cheesecake

AJ70's photo
Thu 02/25/21 05:28 PM
Edited by AJ70 on Thu 02/25/21 05:29 PM
When I put my jacket on and can smell my cologne on it from the day before

When I drink my Coffee or have a bourbon with my cigar

AJ70's photo
Fri 02/19/21 04:02 AM

places I did it in public...

1. K Mart dressing room
2. Kohls dressing room
3. While Mini Golfing..inside a teepee...Lol

Plus, in a tent while camping, on a nature trail while hiking...

is it strange in a tent while camping?? sounds rather normal to me, otherwise why go camping?? :smile:

It is when ya knowingly leave the zippered windows down...lol

AJ70's photo
Fri 02/19/21 03:57 AM
A good cigar, an Irish Coffee with a thin slice of cheesecake

AJ70's photo
Fri 02/19/21 03:55 AM
Tired, annoyed, put upon, achy from shoveling and glad its Friday

AJ70's photo
Fri 02/19/21 03:53 AM
That its too early to smoke a cigar, calling off from work... and putting the thought of hooking up with my ex out of mind no matter how enticing her offer is...lol

AJ70's photo
Fri 02/19/21 03:50 AM
After reading these...the phrase, "Men are Mars, Women from Venus" comes to mind...lol

AJ70's photo
Tue 02/16/21 08:57 AM
places I did it in public...

1. K Mart dressing room
2. Kohls dressing room
3. While Mini Golfing..inside a teepee...Lol

Plus, in a tent while camping, on a nature trail while hiking...

AJ70's photo
Mon 02/15/21 09:07 AM
South Sider here..Midway area...

AJ70's photo
Mon 02/15/21 09:01 AM
The Boyz - Amazon
Ozark - Netflix
Dead to Me - Netflix
Cobra Kai - Netflix

AJ70's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:48 AM

so many flickering light scenes.

I know how ya feel...I love watching TITANIC but when it comes to the scene where Jack is handcuffed in the room and Rose sets him free while the ship is sinking...all the flickering lights cause me to turn away...feels like it would induce a seizure in me..Lol

AJ70's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:45 AM
Boss Level, with Frank Grillo & Bliss, with Owen Wilson & Selma Hayak

AJ70's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:41 AM
Example: If I meet someone online on a Monday and begin chatting...I expect a few emails then turn to texting and by Thurs a phone call to possibly set up a public meeting for a Saturday. Barring scheduling conflicts..anything longer than 2 weeks is a deal killer. Dont join a dating and not be ready to date