Community > Posts By > Alzeimer

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:06 AM

little miss sunshine...or someone a wee bit darker?

I would prefer if she wasn't one dimension so would choose both as long as she knows when to be dark and when to be miss sunshine.

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 02:46 PM
To each is own but i hate alcohol and alcohol breath brings back to many bad memories.

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 01:57 PM
My childhood heroes died when I was 10 since then i believe in the imperfect human beings that i get to know.

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:28 AM
People discriminate against everything these days, if it not how they think it should be then your a .... we make more of a brouhaha when it is a certain type of people being discriminated against but we actually do it against all may it be gender, beliefs, looks, sexual orientation, race, color, height, political, financial and the list go on.

Those a s s holes did on your gay friend that night and tomorrow it will be against somebody else for different reasons, once an a s s hole always one.

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:16 AM

i wished that i knewlaugh flowerforyou

I wish that I didn't know some of the things I do, sometimes innocence is a lot better then knowledge.

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:09 AM

And shake our bodies down to the ground"!!-Michael Jackson

Its Sunday!!!!!

Lets go to church!!!!!!!!!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't dance for pedophiles and I do not believe in religion but hey have fun, to each it's happiness.

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:03 AM
I like to look at her when I'm expressing myself or look at her eyes when she is telling me her feelings, you can say a lot about the eyes and unless your a good bluffer then you can tell by the eyes if they are lying or not.

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 07:41 PM

Alright Ready...you are a god and I wanna have your baby.....

now that we got that out of the way....

does Vista really suck? or is that just my retard friends messing with me....(this is year three of me having a pc...so I am clueless since everyone else has had them for friggen decades.

my IMPORTANT question...

I have several photo editing programs...
Windows Paint...obviously
Roxio PhotoSuite...on my black berry...
Digimax Master...for my cheap assed Samsung camera...
that free Kodak Easyshare crap....

WHAT IS THE EASYEST WAY: to cut/copy part of/or overlay part of one photo onto another photo?

I am not sure the correct way to even ask the question....all I know for sure...all that between all the fruitless efforts...(copy/paste/size reduction with transparent background carryover)....No matter what I try, it just doesn't look right when I try to make it look like I am naked beside Queen Elisabeth or trying to poke my penis into Hillary during one of her endless campaign snap shots.

help a brother out if you can.

Seriously, any photo tweaking tips you got will be greatly apprecieated. Thanks!

Try Gimp2 it's free and a pretty good image program. Not a pro on it but I know you can add an image to an other image you can pace/copy/morph/paint/modify + a lot more.

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:50 PM

I see mostly
Guys are looking for Beautiful,Sexy women
n
Girls looking for Rich men !!!!

Of course they dont mind if they have both same time!!!!( Look & Money)

Can you please tell me ,what will happen to those that are not pretty or rich ?!?!?!

You find someone with a heart and a brain and hopefully you live a happy life together.

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 06:07 AM

what would it be?

Actually nothing why go back knowing in advance what will happen, life would be boring if that was the case. Where would be the adventure of discovery in that scenario.

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 05:58 AM
Wow the more I read how people think in the US the more I am happy here in my Igloo with my free (not perfect) medical care .

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 04:58 PM
Calleigh12 - why? I like her way of thinking

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 05:12 AM
Connect your XBox directly to your router/dsl box if you have one because if it is connected directly to your PC you will have to configure your PC to let your XBox connect to the internet and also your pc will always have to be on to let your XBox connect to the internet while if you connect it to the router/dsl box it will be automatically connected to the internet even if your PC is off.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 03:24 PM
My sympathy to the families who were affected by this senseless act.

Any death is a tragedy no matter what side you are on, there is always family and love ones that will have to live with the loss of those soldiers.

I hate violence in all it's form, arms do not solve wars it only makes life a misery for the survivors.

War is death, you make war you have to live with the consequence.

Train people to kill without asking question and then wonder after why they killed.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 02:52 PM
Doesn't matter what you do there will always be illegal aliens, shoot them, hang them, deport them does not matter.

The only way to not have illegal aliens trying to get in your country is to be a poor, jobless, hungry and ruled by crooks, that way nobody will want to come to your country.

If I was jobless hungry like hell and have no future where I am i would want to go legally or not in a country where I have a chance.

The US claims to the rest of the world that they are the best, the land of the free, the land of opportunity and then you wonder why people will do anything to go there.

The majority of you would do the same as them if you were in their shoes.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 06:51 AM

What makes a person right for you?flowerforyou

Because she's not left for me laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 06:46 AM
There is only one thing I eat without a question drool drool

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 06:41 AM
Homosexuality exist ever since human exists, we still do not accept it because mostly of religions and having them tell us what to think.

Just remember Adam and Eve had two sons only where did the rest of humanity come from after that and what don't we always hear of man taking advantage of boys (priests of all religions) then they turn around and tell people gay marriage is not acceptable in the lord eyes just clean up your act before telling others what to do.

It's always been here and always will be, some people like apple others prefer oranges, stick with what you like and let others choose who they like.

I do not believe in marriage but i won't stop others from getting married it is their life and their choice and it won't change a thing in my life if you get married so why would it change anything if two gay person get married.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 06:15 AM
Curvy woman are awesome, give me one anyday over a skinny one.

Will fall in love with a woman personnality no matter if she is curvy, skinny or fat but my preference is curvy when it comes to looks.

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 02:30 PM

your partner comes downstairs she has bought a new dress and she is feeling good, you turn to her and straight away see that she looks like a moose would you tell her then deal with the consequences or would you lie and tell her she looks amazing.

Hey she's my partner and I love her even if she looks like a moose, but I would tell her what I see like I hope she will tell me when she looks at me what she sees.

If I'm to much of a baby to take the truth then i should stay alone.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25