Community > Posts By > manOfewwords

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 02:09 PM

White racists always claim to have black friends, like I said it is how they console themselves.

Around 1962 I was hitch-hiking south from Wash. DC with a friend. One ride we got was outside Atlanta at dusk by a cabbie who was black. He asked if we would like to see some real southern
history in the making. He drove to some mountain, just outside Atlanta. Lots of cars were there with lots of people, all going to a huge bonfire.
It was a Klan Rally. He knew virtually all the men in white robs and they all greeted each other as old friends.
As several of the Klan members told us, everyone was considered 'family' and it was the outsiders, especially the 'yankees' and the Feds with blacks from up north that they were against, not the blacks that they all grew up with and lived around.
In all the time we hitched around the old South, we never once saw or heard any ill will expressed by southern whites to southern blacks by local folks; outsider whites from some other southern states, yes, but the locals soon convinced them to adopt a more 'positive attitude' to 'their black folks'....
That trip was an eye opener in many ways....

The whites in the south are so f ing racist and they have no clue they are. They were raised with it and are told it is the truth and they just go with it. There is no white to dispute it because they were all raised the same.
oh that's just pure BULL CHIT !!!

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 12:44 PM

Why would a zoo have a wild dog exhibit?
same reason they have any other wild animal exhibit.

no photo
Tue 09/17/13 08:51 AM
bout damn time :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 09/17/13 08:42 AM
some judges have no business judging noway

no photo
Tue 09/17/13 08:33 AM

I have to be carefull.
Been busted calling out the wrong name.
that's why you should call all women Sweetie. bigsmile

:wink: laugh laugh laugh
don't tell my sweetie I said that whoa

Who's your sweetie?
manO has left the building..............

no photo
Tue 09/17/13 08:28 AM

I have to be carefull.

:wink: laugh laugh laugh
don't tell my sweetie I said that whoa

no photo
Tue 09/17/13 08:24 AM

I have to be carefull.

no photo
Tue 09/17/13 08:02 AM

A hose?! what :tongue: laugh

Okay, my dog Trot, but of course. He cannot be replaced! :heart:
nO, not a 'hose'. laugh

no photo
Tue 09/17/13 07:59 AM
you can't control who looks at your profile.

no photo
Tue 09/17/13 07:50 AM

I scream like a little girl embarassed

Was it good?....rofl
something isn't right spock

laugh laugh We need to practice more....bigsmile
drool drool

no photo
Tue 09/17/13 07:49 AM

no photo
Tue 09/17/13 07:41 AM

Was it good?....rofl
something isn't right spock

no photo
Tue 09/17/13 07:40 AM

Apparently 30% of the Men AND WOMEN on single's dating sites were actually attached and lying about their status. I decided not to be one of them because I believe women can handle to the truth if your upfront. Am I right? Hopefully you can respect me for my honesty. I never thought that i would ever sign up for this, and the decision wasn't taken lightly... but anyway, here i am! A black guy in a long term relationship looking for that perfect longterm affair - does it exist? Hey Ladies Hope your well , I never thought that i would ever sign up for this, but anyway here i am! Hopefully the females reading this that would think " you dirty rat" have skipped on to another page by now and I'm left with women who at least want to hear me out! I live happily together on the outside with one child. Inside - I am missing something or should that be someone. The passion, affection and romance has gone and I would like some of that injected back into my life. I work hard and don't get as much time as I would like to play hard. But if a woman were to offer me good reasons to play, I would certainly make the time. Very confident, happy go lucky and I have a very sharp mind - it's not easy to pull the wool over my eyes*winks* and to be honest you won't need too as im very non judgemental. I am a lover of many things - museums, theatre, cinema, books, music concerts. Too much to list and a little bit boring - ask me about those things and we have something to talk about. Open minded and very adventurous - I like pushing boundaries and discovering new experiences. I would like to speak to someone in a similar situation or someone who understands. It's some of your time and company that I would like, to enjoy each other. To laugh together,to talk, to kiss, to cuddle, to play and enjoy - am sure you get the picture... It doesn't have to heavy but If all you are after is great s _x and nothing more, we won't be on the same wavelength. I want the great s _ x and can definitely give it, but I want the other feelings also. I want to share new experiences with a woman (for me or you) and you need to be adventurous and sensual like me. Lastly, but importantly - If you are a married or attached woman please understand that while you might need to be need to be dishonest about using this site to your spouse, there is no need to lie to your lover - I will be your lie. Honesty and truth with me please. UPDATE: PLEASE!!! Only message me if you can deal with fact that I cant always get back to your messages straight away. Although i am in a "boring relationship" I do have a life and sometimes it gets a lil busy. I cant spend hours at time on here and if you can....we might not be compatible. Thanks in advance xx
hopefully some day you'll get what you deserve....and I'm not talking about a long term affair.

no photo
Tue 09/17/13 07:35 AM

no photo
Tue 09/17/13 07:29 AM

As most of my friends and acquaintances on the forums know, I've been on mingle for a while. I decided to see if I could actually get a face to face meeting with a total stranger from the search. I am going to Pueblo this month and I messaged two men from there to see if they wanted to meet.

I will let you know if I get a nibble. This should be interesting.

bigsmile

Awesome!!..But be careful...smokin

They are in their 60's so I'm sure I can take em. LOL

HEY !!! :angry:

Well most of you old farts are wimps....

laugh laugh laugh

I nO ohwell

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 02:50 PM

As most of my friends and acquaintances on the forums know, I've been on mingle for a while. I decided to see if I could actually get a face to face meeting with a total stranger from the search. I am going to Pueblo this month and I messaged two men from there to see if they wanted to meet.

I will let you know if I get a nibble. This should be interesting.

bigsmile

Awesome!!..But be careful...smokin

They are in their 60's so I'm sure I can take em. LOL

HEY !!! :angry:

no photo
Thu 09/12/13 03:11 PM
I just back over them in my truck pitchfork

no photo
Thu 09/12/13 03:05 PM

If you choose them for their money it's probably not going to work...If you choose them even though they have no money, it's probably not going to work...Money or the lack of it can screw up just about anything....Think I'll just stay single.....
:angry:

what You said "no more weddings" pitchfork
nO I didn't, but we can just shack up :wink:

Do you really think that is the right example to set for the grands?drinks
well make up our minds, will ya spock

no photo
Thu 09/12/13 03:02 PM

have you met a man that had the qualities your were looking for ,but there was no attraction?

Yes, I have and sometimes it really sucks...Especially if they are sexually attracted to you...sad2
huh

There was life before ManOwhoa
flowers

no photo
Thu 09/12/13 02:39 PM

If you choose them for their money it's probably not going to work...If you choose them even though they have no money, it's probably not going to work...Money or the lack of it can screw up just about anything....Think I'll just stay single.....
:angry:

what You said "no more weddings" pitchfork
nO I didn't, but we can just shack up :wink:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25