Mon 05/27/13 12:51 PM

Lawn Care!

HMMMM!!
A Leigh sammich.:wink: bigsmile

drool
:angry:

no photo
Mon 05/27/13 12:43 PM

That was absolutely deliciously written.............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!......
Really? spock

Slow week, huh babe? ohwell laugh

:angry:
I thought she was talking about what I wrote about it being steamy in here.what

I thought she was being sarcastic? oops

I need to get up to speed here again. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Trust me, you're already way ahead of the pack babe!laugh laugh

xx......o
I think I like this pack!flowerforyou

Like I told a few people that were talking crap about Mingle. Mingle is what you make it, and if you think its boring, than do something to make it fun, or shut the hell up. I dont think that back talking is necessary at all, and yes, it has drawn the line in a few of my friendships, because I defend Mingle. They have never done anything to me that I did not deserve! :tongue:

And I will ALWAYS LOVE MINGLE! flowerforyou

(and you know me well enough to know that I DONT BROWN NOSE!)bigsmile
shocked surprised rofl

no photo
Sun 05/26/13 01:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/embed/6Zy297Xgr8Q

no photo
Tue 05/21/13 01:07 PM

...on the Internet. It's rare to even get to know someone at all. Those brave souls who actually date, may eventually find love. This medium is tricky, made worse by all the saps that prey on you, or me. Nobody wants that. I can write to 10 or 12 people and not hear back from anyone, or maybe 1 or 2. That's a lot of hesitation. That's a lot of pre-judgement. You don't have to date a person, just because you respond in an email...and dating doesn't secure your man or your woman for marriage or wild magical love. It does take some reaching out, some effort, and some dissappointment. It does take courage and letting go of your fears.

You don't have to compromise on safety and be a victim, but you do have to take some baby steps forward. Seems there are those that dive in, and others that can't put a toe in the water. I think a lot of us would just like something more in-between, something that will lead to friendship, or even last, or could last, if we work on it. :heart:

What say ye "wordsmiths" and "hopeless romantics"???? :smile:

A great OP!...Because I am both a wordsmith and a hopeless romantic, I got hung up on the word rarelaugh ...How well you get to know someone via internet communication depends on your primary reason for joining a "social networking" site and your willingness to communicate honestly...If you are here to find love, you must realize that every member is not here for that reason...People join for a myriad of reasons, finding love is just one of them...So when you send 10 or 12 emails and you get a 10% return on your investment your are actually garnering a good response...Also, of those not responding, all are not avoiding you because they are prejudging you or your motives...By not responding, they are responding "non" interest...If you stop and consider that for a moment you might conclude, as I did when I first joined, that no response is a pretty good way to receive a "no thanks"....You might consider it a blessing in disguise that has the potential to save you a lot of aggravation and wasted time....At the very least, consider it a perfect example of the type of person you are not looking for and move on...If you really want to find love and make friends, the internet is an excellent venue...Welcome to the fabulous Mingle forum community, the best place to begin your search!:wink:
when did you ever get a 'non-reponse'?? laugh smooched

no photo
Tue 05/21/13 06:53 AM
wow, I really liked that :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 05/20/13 02:58 PM
:wink:

no photo
Mon 05/20/13 02:54 PM
if I could only fly

http://youtu.be/4HjnJ5lOpf0

no photo
Mon 05/20/13 02:21 PM

hey opto, uh... I mean happybun waving

Was it that obvious? :laughing:
laugh

no photo
Mon 05/20/13 01:39 PM

that's all this thing really is!

a cup of rain what
laugh :laughing:
Or the whole issue being a Storm in a Tea-Cup!bigsmile

And that's just one of many reasons why I love him Con!!laugh Wish there were more like him!:heart:
blushing .....and YOU don't need anymore like me :angry:

no photo
Mon 05/20/13 12:11 PM

that's all this thing really is!

a cup of rain what

no photo
Mon 05/20/13 06:03 AM
hey opto, uh... I mean happybun waving

no photo
Fri 05/17/13 07:14 AM

Hey my names Andy, anyways I'm interested in older women, they seem to know what they want which I find incredibly attractive, if there are any beautiful ladies out there don't be afraid to message me

do I hear your mom calling you to mow the lawn and take out the trash???laugh

And clean you room, it smell bad in there!laugh

and what do I get If Im a good boy? drool bigsmile :banana:

A lollypop.. :tongue:

waving flowerforyou
and 5 bucks off his next blow up doll..

no photo
Fri 05/17/13 07:01 AM

Eventually all will realize that it isn't their concern to mandate who loves who as long as age and mental consent is considered. If they want to marry or have a civil union they should be able to do either or both if they want.

most already realize they cant 'mandate' who anyone 'loves'

nor do most want to

the issue is who one beds

and IM sure 'everyone' wont condone homosexual behavior anymore thaneveryone will condone incest

but most will buy into the 'all that matters is consent' nonsense,,,

I am pro same same-sex marriage between two consenting adults because I buy into the following definitions of equality, liberty, due process, and civil rights...

Definition of LIBERTY

1: the quality or state of being free:
a : the power to do as one pleases
b : freedom from physical restraint
c : freedom from arbitrary or despotic control
d : the positive enjoyment of various social, political, or economic rights and privileges
e : the power of choice

Definition of EQUALITY

1: the quality or state of being equal

Definition of DUE PROCESS
n.
An established course for judicial proceedings or other governmental activities designed to safeguard the legal rights of the individual.

Definition of CIVIL RIGHTS

The nonpolitical rights of a citizen; especially the rights of personal liberty guaranteed to United States citizens by the 13th and 14th amendments to the Constitution and by acts of Congress

when the government is involved, where licensing is involved, where being sanctioned is involved

liberty has nothing to do with it

liberty doesnt mean we are able to be a licensed doctor just because we are a citizen

it doesnt mean we can be a licensed teacher just because we are a citizen

it still means we can give treatment to people WITHOUT the license so long as both are consenting

it still means we can teach people without a license as long as both are consenting

similarly, it doesnt mean our relationship has to be licensed by government

although it means we are still free to have relationship as long as both are consenting

...marriage is not a guaranteed privilege anymore than any other process involving licensing is,,,

at least it wasnt before the LGBT agenda went into effect and gaines such political and financial power,,,,

Flipping the facts won't change the meaning....The fact is states do have laws and those laws must apply equally under the U.S. Constitution...What applies to some must apply to all...If you want government out of it then marriage for EVERYONE SHOULD BE BANNED...I hate to think what we, as a nation, might be facing without some of those laws though...

In the United States, until the mid-19th century, common-law marriages were recognized as valid, but thereafter some states began to invalidate common-law marriages. Common-law marriages, if recognized, are valid, notwithstanding the absence of a marriage license. The requirement for a marriage license was used as a mechanism to prohibit whites from marrying blacks, mulattos, Japanese, Chinese, Native Americans, Mongolians, Malays or Filipinos. By the 1920s, 38 states used the mechanism.
The specifications for obtaining a marriage license vary between states. In general, however, both parties must appear in person at the time the license is obtained; be of marriageable age (i.e. over 18 years; lower in some states with the consent of a parent); present proper identification (typically a driver's license, state ID card, birth certificate or passport; more documentation may be required for those born outside of the United States); and neither must be married to anyone else (proof of spouse's death or divorce may be required, by someone who had been previously married in some states).
The US states of Connecticut, Wisconsin, Indiana, Oklahoma, Massachusetts, Mississippi[4][5]and the District of Columbia in the past did have a requirement to have a blood test before obtaining a marriage licence, but have since been abolished.
Many states require 1 to 6 days to pass between the granting of the license and the marriage ceremony. After the marriage ceremony, both spouses and the officiant sign the marriage license (some states also require a witness). The officiant or couple then files for a certified copy of the marriage license and a marriage certificate with the appropriate authority. Some states also have a requirement that a license be filed within a certain time after its issuance, typically 30 or 60 days, following which a new license must be obtained.
Marriage licenses in the United States fall under the jurisdiction of the state in which the ceremony is performed; however, the marriage is generally recognized across the country through the Full Faith and Credit Clause of the US Constitution. In some instances, as is the case with same-sex marriages, other states may not recognize a marriage license from another state.[6] The state in which they are married holds the record of that marriage. Traditionally, working with law enforcement was the only means of searching and accessing marriage license information across state lines.[7]

Controversy in the US
Some groups believe that the requirement to obtain a marriage license is unnecessary and/or immoral. The Libertarian Party, for instance, believes that all marriages should be civil, not requiring sanction from the state.[8][9] Libertarians argue that marriage is a right, and that by allowing the state to exercise control over marriage, it is implied that we merely have privilege, not the right, to marry. As an example, those born in the US receive a birth certificate, not a birth license.[10] Some Christian groups also argue that a marriage is a contract between a man and a woman presided over by the Christian God, so no authorization from the state is required. In some US states, the state is cited as a party in the marriage contract[11] which is seen by some as an infringement.[12]
Marriage licenses have also been the subject of controversy for affected minority groups. Perhaps most notably, California's Proposition 8 has been the subject of heavy criticism by advocates of same-sex marriage.[13] including the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community whose ability to marry is often limited by state regulations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_license
morning sweety flowers

no photo
Wed 05/15/13 12:55 PM
blues man...

http://youtu.be/aV_1y5diNEo

no photo
Mon 05/13/13 02:54 PM
my fabulous taste in music....of course whoa

no photo
Sun 05/12/13 02:41 PM
I'm leavin...aaron tippin