Community > Posts By > manOfewwords

no photo
Fri 05/10/13 11:45 AM

For or against, anyone who begins their argument with the assumption that government is obligated to regulate ANY type of marriage between two consenting adults is fundamentally wrong....Marriage is a PRIVATE institution; it is often RELIGIOUS in nature...Federal government has no right to interfere....Don't forget that it was government involvement in marriage that made it possible for states to ban inter-racial marriages...In a republic, the rights of heterosexuals and homosexuals are IDENTICAL...The PRIMARY responsibility of government is to defend these rights by upholding the constitution...As long as marriage is a VOLUNTARY ASSOCIATION between consenting adults, no one has the right to interfere ...Same sex marriage is not the problem, government overreach is the problem....

People keep saying this, but what about the laws concerning divorce? i rarely hear of people willing to amicable in a divorce...

For the most part, state law governs marriage and divorce...Federal government has no right or responsibility in either....By not recognizing same sex marriages, states invite involvement at federal level ... Constitutionally speaking, every "type" of marriage between consenting adults should be permitted and recognized as a legally binding contract in every state in the union...If this were the case, the need for federal involvement in same sex marriage and divorce issues would all but cease to exist....Very few, if any, heterosexual divorce issues reach federal level because their constitutionality is being questioned....
right on, babe :wink:

no photo
Fri 05/10/13 11:14 AM

So another girl another heartbreak Why must they cheat (not turning gay) but why girls?
didn't we talk about this a few days ago, and decided you need to GROW UP??

I remember that post!
evidently HE doesn't remember it slaphead

no photo
Fri 05/10/13 11:13 AM

So another girl another heartbreak Why must they cheat (not turning gay) but why girls?

Yes a do remember that little chat you had I believe so said "seems you no what the problem is,
so fix it!think slaphead waving
:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 05/10/13 09:06 AM

no photo
Thu 05/09/13 01:36 PM
right now it's saying "renew me" whoa

no photo
Thu 05/09/13 01:20 PM

Every baby boomer takes a running leap off a cliff and disappears after they hit the ground.
does that include your parents??

no photo
Thu 05/09/13 01:02 PM
Edited by manOfewwords on Thu 05/09/13 01:16 PM
never mind....laugh

no photo
Thu 05/09/13 07:27 AM

I like that Dope sexy Clown chica..lol

me too

and also Pancake man, fear, myka, goof, soufie, techno, krupa (who is hilarious ), mariahsfantasy, msharmony, cyndarella, leigh (I'd say mano but he never says much...lol), singme, sojourningsoul & cowboy
flowerforyou

I am sure there are others, but most of my favs are from the old days like me, 'cept techno & cyn they are newer
:angel:

no photo
Thu 05/09/13 07:03 AM

[I dont believe its chemical ,,,,I believe if the eyes are unable to SEE or the hands cant TOUCH what they can correlate with a gender,, sexual attraction doesnt happen

there has to be some mental connection that attributes physical attributes to malehood or femalehood for sexual attraction to occur,,,

sex is biological. some people have mental disease that isnt able to fully incorpoorate their sex,,,,,,,but that doesnt change sex from being a biological attribute

Those two statements are contradictory.

Sex, sexual arousal is chemical and electrical.

The eyes see, hands touch, body's brush against each other, smelling Pheromones and the mind fires an electrical signal through the chemicals that make up ones body, to the arousal response area of the brain.

Then. they are relayed to the genital areas and other sensitive parts of the body.

surprised

laugh

no photo
Tue 05/07/13 01:06 PM

Posters here?
Hmmm i wont tell. There are many of them.

But Torgo is at the top of the list.
chit list ??

It's still a list!
that it is drinker

no photo
Tue 05/07/13 10:34 AM

Posters here?
Hmmm i wont tell. There are many of them.

But Torgo is at the top of the list.
chit list ??

no photo
Mon 05/06/13 07:28 AM

I was thinking New Orleans first?
new Orleans is a **** hole full of drunks..

no photo
Sun 05/05/13 08:22 AM

Please don't take this question wrong, because it's an honest attempt to understand this phenomenon.

Why do so many older men want to be with younger women...aside from the obvious youthful thang they posses. Or is that the whole of it? I mean do you feel their companionship keeps you feeling youthful? It seems to me it would do the opposite...but obviously, I would not know.

flowerforyou
ego and stupidity whoa

no photo
Sat 05/04/13 11:02 AM
I'm not a fan of mayweather but he is the best right now..

no photo
Sat 05/04/13 09:05 AM
darling...johnny reid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoahBnjAZns&feature=share&list=RD02Go3Xi3JZa5E

no photo
Sat 05/04/13 09:03 AM

I tend to act ike an energetic careless kid sometimes and this is effecting ....girls/woman, at first they dont mind then they tend to lose feelings thus leaving this boy heartbroken . Any opinions?
you seem to know what your problem is. FIX it...

no photo
Sat 05/04/13 08:41 AM
help me make it thru the night....johnny reid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzG5wmraRzE&feature=share&list=RD02Go3Xi3JZa5E

no photo
Sat 05/04/13 08:19 AM
this is for you Leigh :heart:

http://youtu.be/pnSyZZP86RA

no photo
Sat 05/04/13 08:06 AM
till a tear becomes a rose..

http://youtu.be/AiAqZq9kREk