Community > Posts By > manOfewwords

no photo
Fri 06/21/13 02:50 PM
sounds like she got what she deserved.
what goes around comes around...

no photo
Fri 06/21/13 09:48 AM

Alcohol is part of our culture, what's wrong with people drinking it? I can understand if you don't want an alcoholic but someone who has a few beers a week I can't.

Drugs obviously, everyone needs to stay away from them.

Smokers, well some people started to fit in (like me) and they regret it, should they be denied the possibility of the woman of their dreams because they got into the wrong crowd when they were younger?
alcohol IS a drug, just like the drugs you say everybody should stay away from. the only difference is that it is legal.
don't blame the "wrong crowd" for your bad habits. if you want to "fit in" now, you should quit smoking. JMHO
Heck,now I need to kick the Coffee-Habit too!laugh
oh I guess a little coffee is ok :tongue:

no photo
Fri 06/21/13 07:18 AM

Those of you who know me, know that I had a boyfriend when I joined two years ago that I fell in love with from his posts.

Is there anybody on here whose posts you have a crush on? If so, are you brave enough to say who in this thread??

yes definitely - love everything he says

and no I do not plan to name names :)

I know what you mean though. It's great to get someone's aura by what they write
awww thank you blushing

no photo
Fri 06/21/13 07:16 AM

Alcohol is part of our culture, what's wrong with people drinking it? I can understand if you don't want an alcoholic but someone who has a few beers a week I can't.

Drugs obviously, everyone needs to stay away from them.

Smokers, well some people started to fit in (like me) and they regret it, should they be denied the possibility of the woman of their dreams because they got into the wrong crowd when they were younger?
alcohol IS a drug, just like the drugs you say everybody should stay away from. the only difference is that it is legal.
don't blame the "wrong crowd" for your bad habits. if you want to "fit in" now, you should quit smoking. JMHO

no photo
Fri 06/21/13 06:59 AM
wtf, I think sanjee should adopt me...

no photo
Thu 06/20/13 02:44 PM
for my one and only.
it must be love

http://youtu.be/UHtq0H2Zo0M

no photo
Thu 06/20/13 02:40 PM

(Says the girl that hasn't had an intelligent adult conversation in over 2 years.)
laugh

no photo
Thu 06/20/13 02:29 PM
advice >>> make the first move...

no photo
Thu 06/20/13 02:19 PM
Edited by manOfewwords on Thu 06/20/13 02:20 PM

I'm about as normal as can be...

Who told you that!!???!????!!noway
my mother had me tested whoa

no photo
Thu 06/20/13 01:53 PM
I'm about as normal as can be....what ever that means whoa

no photo
Thu 06/20/13 01:50 PM

WTF is going on in here???
not a ****ing thing spock

Don't look now, but there is a big black crow roosting on your head ManO!!surprised ....Wait just a minute!!!!!think ...You're Chief BlackCrow, aren't you!!spock
nO...I'm chief crow poop on the head smokin

no photo
Thu 06/20/13 11:29 AM

WTF is going on in here???
not a ****ing thing spock

no photo
Thu 06/20/13 11:10 AM
Edited by manOfewwords on Thu 06/20/13 11:10 AM

wtf, did I miss something......again what

Wtf are you saying wtf for?:angry: ..You yell at me all the time for saying wtfgrumble ....WTF ManO, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!explode
oops, I thought you were taking a nap embarassed

and watch your mouth spock

no photo
Thu 06/20/13 11:09 AM
rotate them on your puter before posting them here.

no photo
Thu 06/20/13 10:47 AM
wtf, did I miss something......again what

no photo
Wed 06/19/13 08:12 AM

apparantly carrying a guiter increases your chances of getting a date, survey show that a guy with a guitar will get double the phone numbers lol just saw this on sunrise
note to self...buy a boinking guitar in case Leigh dumps your sorry azz tongue2

if you buy one it's liable to make her even more enchanted by your spell bigsmile
hey...maybe you're right pitchfork

no photo
Wed 06/19/13 07:24 AM

apparantly carrying a guiter increases your chances of getting a date, survey show that a guy with a guitar will get double the phone numbers lol just saw this on sunrise
note to self...buy a boinking guitar in case Leigh dumps your sorry azz tongue2

no photo
Tue 06/18/13 02:20 PM
dead flowers

no photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:35 PM
noway

no photo
Mon 06/17/13 01:47 PM

Kissing of American Girl, so sweet
Kissing of Australian gal, oh so hot
Kissing of French gal, once more
Kissing of Indian gal, kro lakin kisi ko bolna nai.love love :heart: smitten flowers
American women JUST sweet while Australian women are hot surprised sounds like you American women should be doing some indian azz kicking laugh

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25