Community > Posts By > Lightitup

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:12 PM

whew...i though you were referring to me...and you...

who you calling "we" ??

people in general

cute

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:06 PM

Has any one else noticed how Palin NEVER gives a staight answer. She dances around the question and tries to act all cute. Do we really want this woman as our president?surprised Think about it McCain is old, I mean reaaalllyyy old, plus he has bad health problems. If he becomes president and then dies we are sooooo f*cked. This woman is not equipt to run a country, nor is she equipt to handle politicts. Every time Biden attacks Palin, she cries 'sexist'. Well honey that is what politics are about, discrediting the other party. If you cant stand the heat get the f*ck out the kitchen.

McCaine what were you thinking?:angry:

They were talking this mornig on the candidates providing their medical history, to which McCain provided 78 pgs, however there was no clarification on his cancer issue. Hmmmmmm? I wonder why?spock

Obama providing nothing! Hmmmm? I wonder why that is as well?spock

maybe he doesn't have a medical record that is an issue

So now medical history has something to do with who we support now? I thought exerience was key, apparently not.

Do you understand why McCain's medical records are important then? BECAUSE IF HE KICKS THE BUCKET, PALIN IS OUR PRESIDENT, AND SHE IS A MORON WHO DOESN'T HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE!

What are you talking about? She has plenty of experience. Obama has none. Palin is Govenor of Alaska, and that is definitely experience.

you said it, experiance in ALASKA LMAO

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 01:59 PM

barack obama has never voted for a tax cut in his life. thats the record

Barack may not have the 'experience' to run a country, but who does? I support Obama because he is FOR THE PEOPLE. It is SO OBVIOUS that Palin was a poor choice. He chose her because shes cute and he thought having her would be smartnoway This woman has made a fool of herself EVERYTIME she has spoken. She shames women everywhere, including her supporters. And come on now, McCaine is DYING he wont make it much longer, oh and to all McCaine supporters, check out the way he looks at palin, I mean a really candid moment. He hates her and regrets choosing her. I cant even believe this is where the goverment is going. A little town soccer mom, who knows NOTHING of politics, and an old man getting ready to kick it. What a shame indeed.

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 01:43 PM

who you calling "we" ??

people in general

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 01:42 PM

It is easier to hurt those that love us because they are the ones that will forgive us and understand why we did it

Thank you I like how you put it

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 01:42 PM

the tongue and hand gesture in your pic is awesomebigsmilethrash

HOOK EM HORNS BABY (its a longhorn thang lmao)

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 01:35 PM
Has any one else noticed how Palin NEVER gives a staight answer. She dances around the question and tries to act all cute. Do we really want this woman as our president?surprised Think about it McCain is old, I mean reaaalllyyy old, plus he has bad health problems. If he becomes president and then dies we are sooooo f*cked. This woman is not equipt to run a country, nor is she equipt to handle politicts. Every time Biden attacks Palin, she cries 'sexist'. Well honey that is what politics are about, discrediting the other party. If you cant stand the heat get the f*ck out the kitchen.

McCaine what were you thinking?:angry:

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 01:33 PM
Palin needs to go back to her little town in alaska and keep on watchin the Russians (ooo I think I see one now wheres my AK)slaphead How can anyone not see through her she is SOOOOOO transparent

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 01:25 PM
Why is it that we treat the ones we 'love' so crappy? I am not just talking about between couples but with our family and friends. Its like someone gets mad, forgets that they love you, then say and do hurtful things.

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 12:56 PM
oh man if its to the point where I have to smell my mans **** to see if hes cheating then might as well castrate the man. rofl

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 12:44 PM
Edited by Lightitup on Fri 10/24/08 12:46 PM
Chris Brown died witt no air
J.Holiday sufficated
and Lil Wayne choked on a lolipop

The great rappers, yes there is more than one, they are either dead or in jail heres my list
Dj Screw
ZRO
Big Moe and last but definetly not least
Tupac he accually had something to say other than hoes and guns. Same the the others.

OH and MIA she is the Sh*t

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 12:32 PM
I think once you love somebody it never goes away. And I think its great when two people can split up and still remain friends(ish). Just dont let yourself be walked all over.

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 12:25 PM
Lifes to short to hold grudges. I wont say I havent held grudges (some for good reasons some stupid) People make mistakes, eventually you'll learn to rely on YOURSELF.

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 12:01 PM
His cancer was in his toe. It had nothing to do with smoking of ANY KIND. He did not believe in amputation because of his religon. It spread through his entire body and thats how he was killed

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 11:59 AM
Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.
When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself. Bob Marley
Bob was a rastafarian. Marijuana is not a 'drug' Its part of meditation and opening yourself to 'hearing' what God ((Jah)or whatever name he goes by to you) has to say. Pot was trashed by the american goverment with propiganda for money reasons, of course its ALWAYS money. I think Marley was a prophet. Now before ya'll tear in to me listen. I think certain people where sent here to remind us of truth. There is sooo much hatred, anger, and misery in this world that we cant hear or see whats really going on. Marley was able to send a message through his songs, and it changed alot of people (me for one). He would be the first to say that what I say is ridiculous, BUT the way his music has effected so many is undeniable. I am going to post some more of his quotes, and I encourage people to read about Bob and Rastafarians. There are so many who are asleep at the wheel, so to speak. We need to open our eyes to what is REALLY going on here.

People want to listen to a message, word from Jah. This could be passed through me or anybody. I am not a leader. Messenger. The words of the songs, not the person, is what attracts people.
Bob Marley

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 11:40 AM
CONGRATS TO THE NEW MOMMY!! I had an emergency c-section too (10lb 7 oz boy). Olivia is a great name. Have fun, be safe, and dont run with scissors.

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 11:24 AM
By injecting love and music into a persons life you can cure racisim and hate. Bob Marley

He also said he wasnt going to live this life through (before he got sick) I think he was onto something. What do you think?

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 11:09 AM
Beautiful happy

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 11:08 AM
some simularity but pics really dont do justice ( at least for me I always look retarded lol)

Lightitup's photo
Fri 10/24/08 10:55 AM
I needed to hear that. Thank you for sharing :wink: