Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 12/29/22 05:08 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 12/29/22 05:58 PM

Luke 12 56. 54 He said to the crowd: “When you see a cloud rising in the west, immediately you say, ‘It’s going to rain,’ and it does. 55 And when the south wind blows, you say, ‘It’s going to be hot,’ and it is. 56 Hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky. How is it that you don’t know how to interpret this present time??

IF YOUR SMART SEEK

no photo
Thu 12/29/22 11:51 AM
there will be no two state, in isreal. it never happen. so i dont worry about it.
i know

no photo
Wed 12/28/22 08:26 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 12/28/22 08:36 PM

No one said; Israel Should Be 'Wiped Off Map. This is Israeli propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6AG1OqeItI

"As long as America continues its wickedness, the Iranian nation will not abandon 'Death to America'," Ayatollah Ali Khamenei told a gathering of Iranian Air Force officers marking the 40th anniversary of Iran's Islamic Revolution, according to his official website.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/5/26/iraqs-parliament-criminalises-normalization-with-israel

Iraq’s parliament has passed a law that makes it a crime to normalise ties with Israel, and violations of the law can be punishable with a death sentence or life imprisonment.

The law, titled “Criminalising Normalisation and Establishment of Relations with the Zionist Entity”, was approved on Thursday with 275 legislators voting in favour of it in Iraq’s 329-seat assembly.

propaganda yeh right. right from the leaders mouth
yet now the people are starting to revolt so wait and see what happens

no photo
Tue 12/27/22 12:58 PM
religion is no scam, its just a lot of people do not understand how to teach, they serve someone else.

Mathew 24 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

How many times a year, Iran: President Says Israel Should Be 'Wiped Off Map.

is that religion, who are they serving good or evil.

no photo
Mon 12/26/22 10:26 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 12/26/22 10:31 AM

Why God not start off by finding a way to stop the war in Ukraine?
Me
God created man and taught him the good way and the way of evil.
Governments makes wars like the American Involvement in Wars in Libya, Uganda, Syria, Iraq, Yemen etc.

You are wrong on so many levels, I studied bible prophecy for 30 years, I give you a hint the world will never get better, and the war, well if you understand its supposed to happen. what you never knew that.

look for more wars soon, why christian bible prophecy. i wont say anything more. I know you dont believe me, yet wait for a year and see then question if the rapture never came yet.

I give you one hint read Mathew 24. if you cant understand it ask a christian adult, not a priest to decipher it for you. one that believes.

no photo
Sat 12/24/22 04:07 PM

Prophet Abraham said to his father: "Father, do not worship Satan; for Satan has rebelled against the Merciful (God). Father, I fear that the punishment of the Merciful will fall upon you and you will become a guide of Satan.

I never heard anything so ridiculous in my life.
so if god is love like you say.
then how come in your religion, they lie, steal, kill, behead, you go by this or you die.

in afaganastan, some people worked for the military, and they still have nightmares over there in the name of your religion. the dads be headed thier children in the name of your religion

god is love, satan is hate.
I go with the stats.

no photo
Sat 12/24/22 11:07 AM
Genesis 25) 29. And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint: 30. And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom. 31. And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. 32. And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? 33. And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. 34. Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.

so he sold his birthright to Jacob

no photo
Fri 12/23/22 07:18 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 12/23/22 07:23 PM
I am from Canada. i thought i would listen to the news on sirus xm radio. when callers ask the radio station, the radio station say's I dont know with some spin in it. and the callers believe them.

same as in Canada, i noticed they do the same things. i noticed it in the sun, and heard it our our radio.

they are the ones wrecking the country, people are not smart enough to think for themselves. like the news station said he only cares for himself; is that reporting or biased.

no photo
Fri 12/23/22 01:20 AM
I am from Canada, and i think what you guys need is a new party.
or a business person in there to clean it up.
but
why are democrats so afraid of trump?
if it was me
i vote for trump, why tick dems off more so.
there is a reason why dems are so afraid of him and hate him, I think cause he can't be bought.

no photo
Fri 12/16/22 11:38 AM

wow another silly american, no wonder the world ranks you as violent western nation with no universal health care (hint you rank lower in most categories of public safety and heathlcare than all the first world nations) you are totally confused only the orange mussolini tried to declare martial law
only good americans stopped him from doing so, get some education, seriously your country has a lot of smart people but the number of deplorables outnumber them by 2 to 1

i am from canada, forgive this hatefull person, I can see he does not have a clue whats going on in the news. must be watching cnn. I said this 2 years ago, warned people about dems getting elected. the world is going to get a lot worse, never better. facts i keep to myself. I guess you have to wait and watch cause you wont believe anyways. i am done here

no photo
Tue 12/13/22 06:28 AM
point taken, but its the thought how evil it is.

no photo
Mon 12/12/22 05:35 PM
Genesis 25) 22. And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to inquire of the Lord. 23. And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. 24. And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.

Genesis 25) 29. And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint: 30. And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom. 31. And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. 32. And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? 33. And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. 34. Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.

i said the case you said of texts, so who sold his brithright to who.

no photo
Mon 12/12/22 05:31 PM
Genesis 25) 22. And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to inquire of the Lord. 23. And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. 24. And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.

that is proof enough, guess who sold his birth right.

no photo
Mon 12/12/22 05:28 PM
if Islam such a great religion, i had pen pals in egypt and musluims kidcap christian kids to convert them to muslium. and the parents never see the kids again. some truth

so the christians have to hide their religion.
i have many reports like this,

in syria muslims were walking down the street with beheaded heads. so you can never tell me its for truth.

In iraqi they were paying muslium to kill christians 25000 a head, before the united states invaded it.

the other one i wont say it is uninmanageable.

yeah of course its for love, right. all i see is hate

no photo
Sat 11/19/22 05:14 PM
Garland announced on Friday that he appointed former Department of Justice official Jack Smith to serve as special counsel to oversee the probes investigating Trump's actions following the 2020 presidential election leading up to the events of Jan. 6 as well as his handling of classified materials that were seized by federal agents at Mar-a-Lago.

just when trump declared a run for the whitehouse

seems fishy?

what are the dems so scarred of trump for.

no photo
Tue 11/08/22 12:02 PM
joe the way i see it jan 6 only affected a few
now
there is way more problems joe should address, so this tells me he has a mental problem.

and any other dem is like a drone they back joe up. so where is there problem

no photo
Wed 10/19/22 07:25 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 10/19/22 07:28 PM
For example- go on any dating site, how many people check off i am a christian, yet their profile deny's it.
so that tell gives you and idea.
That is how they spread their faith around. and people learn what by it.

As for the pope I believe he is not religious, all he wants is hold on power. I read in the witchcraft days, the biggest person that put people to death for the crimes, He was an archbishop.

people found a letter, if people never declared god, they were said to be a witch

therefore all the church wants is hold on to power, they dont care for the people. if they did care about the people id would be different history than we now face. I am not saying now, 1000 years ago 200 years ago. they could said something, they hid.