Community > Posts By > curiouschap

curiouschap's photo
Sat 02/01/14 10:45 PM
I am English, began chatting to a young gay man from Lahore in Pakistan, sexy talk at first but it has got rather serious and I hope to get help to understand.
Gays are murdered in Pakistan. He dares not tell anyone and lives a totally closet existence. His english is poor and my Urdu non existent. Help me understand why he feels unable to contact the many gay men from Lahore on here.

curiouschap's photo
Thu 01/09/14 02:17 PM
Fence Walker. Brilliant! I wish I had thought of that.

curiouschap's photo
Thu 01/09/14 01:59 PM
Thanks Journeyman, but I still don't understand why the lady found that remarkable. Am I being thick?

curiouschap's photo
Thu 01/09/14 01:58 PM
I've just had a thought. My username is curiouschap. I chose it to illustrate that I have curiosity about having sex with a man, but it occurs to me that it may suggest curious as in weird.
I'd appreciate knowing how you readers would interpret it?

curiouschap's photo
Thu 01/09/14 01:33 PM
Sorry. 1.1 pic is an expression I don't understand. Also, I haven't posted a picture of myself for reasons outlined in my profile, I am far too well known in my area to want people to recognise me, as I'm looking for a gay lover.
Thanks for your response, nonetheless.

curiouschap's photo
Thu 01/09/14 01:20 PM
Well, I've been a member for a month and confess this is the first time I've even looked at the posts, but have shared the experiences you describe. I have contacted dozens of people on their profile, always with something, I hope, interesting or tempting, and either get ignored completely, which I think is extremely rude, or we develop what appears to be a promising relationship, but as soon as I suggest a meet, they vanish.
My other gripe is that when you look through lists of profiles, eighty percent haven't logged on for over a month. A shame the website owners don't erase these people after a set time.