Community > Posts By > REDGIRL67

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 12/01/08 12:59 PM

Nice to see that some others don't find it strange.

Most of the people I went to high school with did get married right out of school and now have 3-4 kids. Which is fine. But, when I moved out of town and met a whole bunch of new people.. they were all more like me. Not rushing to marry.
Most of my friends got married right after high school and now they are divorced or getting divorced and fighting over custody of the kids. No thank you. Glad I never got married.bigsmile

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 12/01/08 12:52 PM

I'm 30, have never been married and have no kids. Is that really that strange? I get questions about it sometimes. I guess I don't find it strange because most of my friends in this area are the same way. Those who are married with kids have recently gotten married or had kids.

Its not strange.

Youre just smart.
drinker I agree, i'm 41, never married and no kids.

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 12/01/08 12:38 PM

Don't like hunting. Especially just to put a poor defenseless animals head on a wallexplode I'm a tree hugger and animal lover - domestic and wild

i only hunt wat i will eat the winter is slow for me and free meat helps alot and im still behind on bills so i have more reasons than a head on a wall i dont even have a head on my wall lol thats not y i do it
COOLflowerforyou Don't have a problem if it is being eaten.

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 12/01/08 12:30 PM
Don't like hunting. Especially just to put a poor defenseless animals head on a wallexplode I'm a tree hugger and animal lover - domestic and wild

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 12/01/08 12:25 PM

age is not a real big thing until the leaf blower has to be fired up to help blow out the candles.............cheers to all.......drinker drinker drinker drinker
laugh laugh laugh :banana:

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 12/01/08 12:24 PM

OK I LIKE BOTH YOUNGER AND OLDER WOMEN,,,,,, IS IT BAD OF ME????????????????????
No, I also like guys my age....41

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 12/01/08 12:23 PM

i think people should look past all things love can overcome anything all u need is love
Love is great but remember it doesn't pay the billsflowerforyou

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 12/01/08 12:09 PM

my Momma dukes is 10 years older then my poppa dukes,

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Coolbigsmile

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 12/01/08 12:00 PM

I'll be 42 next month and my boyfriend is 29. For us, not a big deal. For others, it might be. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me, though :heart:
Good for you guys:banana: Happy for youflowerforyou

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 12/01/08 11:50 AM
What do you think about it? When I was 38 I dated a man that was 25. It was one of the best relationships i've ever had. He was more mature than some of the men that I have dated that are my age.

Wasn't sure where to post this. I don't think it's "relationship advice" because to each his own, "ya know what I mean Vern"laugh

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 12/01/08 11:34 AM

No, I just block them now, but seriously I'm going to stop replying.

All these passive aggressive SOB's who say they are looking for friends or have such poor grammar and sentence structure I don't even know what they are saying. If I reply it ends up always that I get insulted... why do I bother?
Yeah, I know what you mean. I blocked someone this morning that has asked me twice "where are you"?scared Creeped me out. "where are you" is all he says.

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 12/01/08 11:24 AM
I just mailed out the rest of my Christmas cards:banana: Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year everyone

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 12/01/08 09:55 AM

My second cousin is Shannon Tweed.....the playboy bunny married to Gene Simmons

and one of the Irish Rovers

oh ya and Me...

<-----famous!!!surprised rofl rofl

ooooh...can you get me a personlized autographed nude pic of Shannon for me???drool drool drool
Gene Simmons is your Cousin in Law!shades Cool. I love his philosphy on marriage, don't marry her, buy her a house:thumbsup:

REDGIRL67's photo
Mon 12/01/08 09:47 AM

A person who makes a living running her mouth saying at times deliberately outrageous things breaking her jaw is poetic justice.

I would be similarly amused if Howard Stern had his mouth wired shut. No idea if he is a democrat or a republican.

I was also pretty amused when Rush Limbaugh who raged about locking up drug addicts and throwing away the key was found to have illegally obtained and used drugs.

Irony, poetic justice...call it what you will.

drinker drinker

REDGIRL67's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:36 PM

Puddin head, not kidding. I know someone named puddin head, it's on her birth certificate

huh? i would really feel sorry for that person
I haven't seen her in years, i'm sure she has changed it by now. It least I hope so.laugh

REDGIRL67's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:32 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

REDGIRL67's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:28 PM

Yep. And you havent been to see her in ages.

tut tut

Well, it is honor 4 me for Redgirl 2 be my grandma...but u being my father..is a disaster...:wink:
laugh laugh laugh

REDGIRL67's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:27 PM
Puddin head, not kidding. I know someone named puddin head, it's on her birth certificate

REDGIRL67's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:22 PM

I answer almost all my mail.

i do too, unless they are being naughty and i don't know em....i figure if they won't answer an email...are they worth your time?? they may have saved you some wear and tear, so instead of dwelling on it, message someone else...
Something that creeps me out is the guys that are always viewing my profile but never contact me. One rule of thumb I have is, when I get an e-mail from someone I don't know I look at their profile and if "sex" is listed as an interestnoway I won't answer

REDGIRL67's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:14 PM

Well i must be your dad, and i think Redgirl must be my mum
noway noway noway

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25