Community > Posts By > KCFriend

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/08/08 07:57 PM
I would die without you in my life.

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/08/08 07:47 PM
Her face...If she has smiling eyes it lights her whole face...I have a friend on here who has that and that is just from her pictures. Stops me dead in my tracks every time.

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/08/08 06:31 PM

Angel - Sarah McLaughlan

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7CbAjj80NIM

Wow, Angel reminds me of the angel who motivated me to start this thread. Thank you dear:smile:

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/08/08 06:11 PM
Keep me searching for a heart of gold...AND I'M GETTING OLD!

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/08/08 05:59 PM
I agree with simple. She is the mother of my children and loved her once. Want to just move on.

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/08/08 05:15 PM
And tears to your eyes?

I'll start, The Eagles - Peaceful Easy Feelin'
"I may never see you again"

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/08/08 05:12 PM
Yes...She was a sweety...Distances caused us to drift apart...No regrets for either of us...I still watch over her from afar...The thought still brings a HUGE smile to my face.bigsmile

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/08/08 04:46 PM
Dee, would U mind if I just paid for the car repairs...All other things are possible. :wink:

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/08/08 04:28 PM
From your mouth to gods ears. Appreciate the input folks.

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/08/08 03:40 PM
Looking 4 a sweet lady 2 chat with in the evenings and to share some of the good things in life with.

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/08/08 03:33 PM
Still looking for her.frustrated But I know that the few times I thought I found her my heart physically hurt when she was not around

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/08/08 02:57 PM

Do you always tell others to NOT message or IM you when you are not interested in them either as a friend or more? Or do you either ignore or string them on when they try to contact you?

I tell EVERYONE not to IM me. and when they do it anyway I ignore em

and the same applies to people who send me friends invites when I don't know em

i think exactly the same.

i have written in my profile that i'm not interested in random IM's with people that i don't know.

if someone hasn't bothered to read my profile and sends them anyway, then i'm not really the rude one who ignores them, am i? it's them who are being rude.
I understand not responding to someone when they don't respect your wishes or they send friend invites when you have not had any contact with them previously. I am just feeling around in the dark of the internet looking for the light in the Mingle tunnel.

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/08/08 02:38 PM
Thanks for the welcome Kim and Heather. I am just trying to understand how the community functions.

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/08/08 01:34 PM
Do you always tell others to NOT message or IM you when you are not interested in them either as a friend or more? Or do you either ignore or string them on when they try to contact you?

1 2 3 5 Next